User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: S.A.U. (Something About U) Chapter One: Enter Nina Van Bertenschmere

    Amazing story! This is the kind of material you'd use to start a bestselling teenage book series. I read every word from start to finish, and didn't notice one mistake! ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Script » Humor, Dramatic Re: Dramatic Monologue

    Hmmm. This story was intriguing. I liked how it was based on how friendship can be so amazing and pick anyone up from feeling down. I loved where your heart ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Fix my heart...

    An interesting piece of poetry. Your style of writing leaks some personal affiliation with your poem, which can only lead me to assume that this is a microcosm of your ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Pathways.

    A very interesting story, and a great beginning into the realm of writing. My style of reviewing is not like others'. I won't nitpick all the little errors, as they ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Valinor School of Intelligence Ch. 1

    I agree with DarkPandemonium. Though the story itself has been set up really well with interesting characters and settings, there are many noticeable mistakes that could easily be rectified with ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Their Date Chapter 1

    Hey there. After reading your story, I have concluded that it is a nice, cute little piece of writing, and that I did enjoy it. One thing I have to ...

    Oct 19, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: The Truth Behind the Luigi's Suicide Easter Egg

    Surprise! A review from yours truly! First of all can I say that you did an excellent job on this! Your grouping of words and facts (or the lack thereof) ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 2, The right kind of lives.

    Interesting... it would appear that you have created another piece in which I am confused, and yet pleased. The confusion comes from the lack of detail. Don't get me wrong, ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Episode 1: Ryan Zekrom Sparker.

    Hi, I'm Charizard821, and I know I'm a bit late, but, being a Pokémon lover, I wanted to begin reading this series. I, like you, am also doing a series ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Games Of the Wild

    Hi. Can I start off by saying that this was a very good poem? It was short, sweet, and really captured the attention of the audience. (Or at least me.) ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Review, Action / Adventure Re: The Truth Behind Adventure Time

    Yes, yes, YES! This is what I like to see! The speculation, the unconfirmed truths and lies. The myths the legends, they're all here! I myself, personally do not watch ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Observations

    Wow, a great piece of work. Though a little dark for my taste, this particular poem exhibited some of the finest use of words and feelings that could be put ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If a Rose..

    Hello there ariannastamper33. I've just read your poem and I must say, it looks pretty good. I enjoy writing the odd poem myself sometimes and I've been told I'm quite ...

    Sep 21, 2014


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh