-
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 8.3 (LMS VI)
the buildup here is so intense am at the edge of my seat 10/10 scene
Feb 28, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 8.2 (LMS VI)
ah yes in this episode we see james dabble his cowboy and closed-range sniper skills
Feb 28, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 7.2 (LMS VI)
mmmm the plot thickens
Feb 27, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 6.2 (LMS VI)
I SPY ALEXANDER
Feb 27, 2023 -
Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules
haha glad you enjoyed! I made this a long time ago really rushed and have been toying with the idea of remaking this... maybe someday *cue the irony*
Feb 21, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 6.1 (LMS VI)
i fully expect "i see / i also see" to be a running joke especially since james is blind
Feb 10, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 5.1 (LMS VI)
classic james to get hurt and classic clanny to bamboozle herself
Jan 12, 2023 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 4.2 (LMS VI)
sand worms: the forbidden dirt snake
Jan 12, 2023 -
Re: i wish to write, i wish to fish.
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed :-)
Jan 8, 2023 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
i'm just out here vibin slash riotin
Dec 15, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
thank u for ur service
Dec 15, 2022 -
Re: Read my newer works instead, okay.
thank u it's my life's work
Dec 14, 2022 -
Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 4.1 (LMS VI)
plot twist matt is wormboy and a cowboy
Dec 9, 2022 -
Re: Dementis: Chapter 1
hahah oh man this old plotline still takes up room in my head but ill have to find the motivation to pry it out..... someday glad u enjoyed this relic
Dec 9, 2022 -
Re: the terminology of sexual assault
Just wanted to drop by to say that I am proud of you. I know this doesn't mean much from an internet stranger, but I thought I'd say it nonetheless. ...
Oct 25, 2022
