User avatar

Carina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Hey again! Here for chapter two in this Pokemon-themed Review Day, as promised. Your style and tone is great, as well as grammar and punctuation, which is wonderful because typos/errors ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Hey, Blue! Reviewing from Team Plasma, and out of all of the possible novels I could have picked for the Elite Eight challenge, I picked yours. And I always want ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Script » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: You Rock My World

    Hey there! Team Plasma here for a review in this Pokemon-themed Review Day! Thought I'd give your piece a shot for the Elite Eight. Anyways, I'm not a script superstar, ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: Review Day Theme Song( Parody of Pokemon Theme Song)

    Hey, WindSailor! Happy review day from Team Plasma! (Or, more fittingly, release your Pokemon, you singy-songy trainer!) As a kid I've always sang along to the theme when I watched ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Generations of Inspiration

    Hi, HopelessRealist! Captain of Team Plasma here to deliver a review in this Pokemon-themed review day. This piece is unlike any of the pieces I've ever read, so I thought ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: 10 Things That Someone Special Has Taught Me

    Hey, Emerald! Notorious team captain here from Team Plasma in the Pokemon-themed RD (hohoh, be very scared!), and here to defeat the 'Other' section in the Elite Eight! Huzzah! I ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter

    Hi, VeerenVKS, and welcome to YWS! ;) I'm going to break this stanza by stanza. Bear with me here, poetry is just kinda a little on the weak side, but ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: End of All East

    Hey, fort! It's the notorious captain from Team Plasma in this fantabulous Pokemon-themed Review Day. Be very, very scared. *flips hair* Anyways, I thought I'd give your short story a ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clare

    Hey, Pomp! A teammate here to deliver a RD review from Rugido Sol! I just have to say... wow . This is really good. Multiple lines gave me the chills ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: My Sunshine

    Hi, Roxie! Here to review from Review Day team, Rugido Sol! There were a notable amount of grammatical errors (run-ons/fragments, lack of essential commas, not adhering to quotation rules, etc), ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Rainy Days

    Hey, WillowPaw! It does seem like this short piece was a practice piece of some sort, but that shouldn't matter. Like athletes needing to warm-up, musicians needing to practice, and ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Flight

    Hey, Sunset! I'm interested in all things that fly, so this brought me in right away. I'll give you the basic rundown, including the things I liked, potential improvement, then ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1 - I didn't order a sine wave

    Heyya! It's been way too long since I reviewed, and since the title caught my attention, I thought I'd swing by. (Speaking of which, I should probably finish my calculus ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Days We Forget to Love- *Chapter Two*

    hihi sparky. Back for chapter three. Style and tone is great, as usual. For the most part, I can picture just about the whole chapter in my head with little ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Days We Forget to Love- *Chapter One*

    I'M BAAAACK. Man, you make me remember how much I missed reading these kind of stories! They just make me have so much feels. Speaking of which, you have really ...

    Aug 25, 2013


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter