Random avatar

Cameron

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: down the railroad tracks C2

    The change is that of a changed attitute--Sawyer's decision to act on his emotions. I don't know if you've realized yet, but Sawyer is not right in the head; his ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: down the railroad tracks C1

    That would probably be a better way of describing her wouldn't it. Thanks, for the suggestion, I'll get started on that. :) Cheers, Cameron

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    You have to be careful when you write romance novels that you don't settle into an overused cliche. That's all I have to say.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nameless: by anonymous

    After having reflected upon the content of this poem, I've come to the conclusion that I must provide the correct interpretation of this poem, in light of the controversial material. ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eunuch

    I would remove "had" in: Was hidden as if it had died

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ashes to Ashes

    There is a haunting starkness to this poem that is both elegant in its simplicity and captivating through the impact of the subject matter. Bravo.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Ahh Sharty you make me laugh. So does your work, keep it up. Cheers.

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I always hated highschool

    I don't usually enjoy rythming, but I think you pulled it off quite nicely.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    What I wanted to convey with this poem is confusion and chaos (i.e. dyslexia)...therefore I wanted no particular sense or order at all (but I aimed to have it at ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unending Ends

    Thanks guys, I'm flattered.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fearless

    I really enjoyed this. I don't know if Waffles did this purposefully...but I interpreted some religious references in the story…maybe it’s just me.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mauve Beach

    There still has to be some element of sense can be abstract sure...but even the most abstract poetry has some underlying element of structure. Anyone can just slap words onto ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mauve Beach

    This has potential, but I find it a little too repetitive (half loves) and it looks almost like your throwing random words into your poems that don't really belong or ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lost Control

    It was all over the place. It wasn't very pleasing to read. The ryhmes were forced (as Misty said). Overall, I think you concentrated too much on ryhming and not ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    Simple, not extraordinarily intellectually challenging...but enjoyable all the same.

    Aug 17, 2006


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr