User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adoption [Edited]

    Wow. That is nice! ^_^ My problem is: I didn't really get it...like completely get it. There were confusing parts. Maybe, you could make it clearer? But I love the ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Little Macey (0)

    Hi there. ^_^ :D First of all, I've got a few nitpicks for you: If she moved they would get her. - Comma after 'moved' The black crack between the ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As if I Never Existed

    That was a nice poem. ^_^ :D I like the simplicity of it and how it is direct to the point. And you did a good job making me feel ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    That is really a great song! (I didn't read the lyrics though xD. I just watched the vid) The video is great too! There's so much effort that's put into ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Piano Boy

    Hi there! :D That is really a beautiful poem! ^_^ Nitpicks: Sing the chorus to your song, piano boy, - Perhaps, it is more correct if you used 'of' instead ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mr.Silence Must Die

    (OMG! WHERE DID MY REVIEW GO!? DARN THIS INTERNET CONNECTION! >.< Good thing my browser remembered most of my review!) Hi, Sol! ^_^ :D Nitpicks: So listen what I'm going ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Face of Fear

    Hi! :D I'm sick of this now,how much shall I endure? - You forgot to put a space after the comma here. These people they watch, they point, and they ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Trying to Define Art

    This is something a poor reader like me wouldn't understand. >.< It's rather exaggerated and quick. It's like an explosion to me, as simple as that - a quick literary ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is this love?

    Hi there. :) You write poems fast xD. Nitpicks: You are struck from behind, by none other than cupid. - I don't think there should be a comma after 'behind'. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To The Shore

    Another great story by Pink! I mean, dad. XD :D Nitpicks: If evening tides could wash away all your worries, would you let me take your hand and walk you ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 9

    Oh my gosh. I love this! This is what I call poetry! xD It's so beautiful! :D And I can feel the words just by reading it! Yet, you didn't ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted 8

    For me, this is high poetry - I can't understand it It's filled with really poetic, beautiful words...Fine, I simply didn't understand it. lol I don't have the best vocabulary ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    FINALLY! I'M DONE READING THIS! :D Sorry for the major delay, twin. :) Nitpicks! : Next to it were two wooden doors – like wardrobe doors because of their flowery ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day

    Ooh! You got featured again! Yay! xD :D Nitpicks: The night before the calendar said fourteen - I think 'fourteen' should be in quotation marks or apostrophes. We hang up ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    I saw my picture and thought to myself, Ah, okay. lol Nice song, by the way. :) Not the best audio quality though. The video was nicely put together too. ...

    Feb 12, 2011


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil