User avatar

Butterfinger

  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: "Just stay, you'll see."

    I agree with sbitonti, great line! Keep working on it!

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: happy

    Hahaha :) I love your noodle ;) Great job!

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Halcyon days

    Great start here! I like the idea of 'sprinkled sunlight.'

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Fragile

    I have to say I love this. I love the length because with each line you create an image in my head and I have to keep reading to see ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Control

    Wow. This actually gave me chills while reading. Not just because of the subject matter, but because of the word choice. Very powerful. Great job.

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'll always be that little girl. (Oh, it'll never change)

    I know your mom will love it! Do we get to hear it?

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Triad

    You ought to think or you'd cease to be. Did you write this part or quote it?

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just planting a moment

    I don't find this chessy at all. Very beautiful writing! Vey well structures and yOu kept up the flow so it didn't drag at all. I was engaged throughout the ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sinking

    Very interesting. Not sure how I feel about it. Great work!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: One Time Only

    Wow, that's really deep Ty! Brilliant wording that paints a colorful picture. I applaud you! I'm not the best at lyrics, but Awesome work!

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hanged

    Hmmmmm....... I find this interesting and disturbing at the same time. Brilliant to say the least- you sure have a way with words! Keep it up!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Cure

    I love this!!!!! Simple- beautiful- brilliant!!!!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Midnight Sun: Part I

    Wow!! This is positively brilliant!!!! I love every line! The picture made it even better. I can't wait to read more of your work! Never stop writing!

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Countdown

    Love this! Very interesting!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crossfire

    Hi-ya! You've posted in the wrong category :^) great start!

    Jun 28, 2011


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)