User avatar

Butterfinger

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: watching the monitors

    First off: Spelling Error: but failing to return you r fleeing soul to your brain. Next: I'd suggest some punctuation, but don't count on me to help with that :) ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn

    First off, I'd like to say that this poem is written wonderfully for those who like nature scenes. It really is Brilliant! For me though, I guess, I like more ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If Only

    First off, Welcome! Welcome!!! Secondly, I have to say that you're going to get very diverse reviews on here. Some will attack your grammar, others punctuation, others the whole being ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If it Matters

    Ok, first off, I didn't read the previous comments because it just becomes a reviewers battle field of disagreements. Here's what I thought of your piece: Yes, Rhyming can be ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Can you review???

    Hi-ya! I'm no good at longer reviews, but it was a bit difficult for me to get into this because there is so much dialogue. The characters don't have to ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The ghost above us.

    I love the whole idea of this piece. The ghost that has seem all. It just seemed to me that as a reader, I was bored by the forced rhyming ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue Night

    Lost my place, gazing in your face. I would suggest breaking this in half on another line. And the deeper I fall the darker my desires Fell to fall in ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Words

    I mean that coming out and being proud that you 'tear people apart' isn't necessarily a good thing. This is an interesting line, but it's like you relish in breaking ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I See Myself

    Hey there! I usually don't review longer pieces, but this one really hooked me, and I couldn't stop reading! Just like the first person, I'll give it a line by ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (insert interesting title here)

    Hey there! I like the creativity of this piece, interesting topic! The only urk I have with this is this line: Has been is will be It just doesn't seem ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bone Queen

    This poem intrigues me. You say you don't like it, but it's absolutely brilliant! Short and simple, descriptive with a great attention grabber. This reads like it could keep going ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Honey Sweet

    Hey! Hey! This is a lovely piece! Even with out blood & guts this piece has so much emotion in it that it speaks for itself! You most certainly have ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eclipses

    Hey! At first I just skimmed this, but then I took it one line at a time, really reading it, and a cool thing happened. I read amazing passages with ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Feathers of a Raven

    Hey there! Your title caught my attention right off the bat, but when I started to read, it just didn't flow right for me. Don't get me wrong, this is ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Breathe

    Wow! I'm not great with reviewing short stories, but this is great! You have an interesting way with words and the image you make captures the reader! I love how ...

    May 19, 2011


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.