User avatar

Busheldood

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: If I should perish...

    hiya, I do agree with silentwords , the poem has enough strength to bring out the emphasis in the words. Other than that, I think it was a lovely poem ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Fair Lady

    hiya, I really liked it, but had to read it through a few times before i could get the message. The style of writing is really beutiful and i loved ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Survival

    heyy, even though it was dark (like everyone had pointed out), I thought it had a lot of depth. And I think that's one thing we writers always are striving ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spring

    hiya, I found it really easygoing and calm. It flowed very nicely and had a very sweet ending.I really liked it very much, one to be reading in the spring ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Based On a Dream.....

    wow. It really felt like i was there watching this! I loved the way you wrote that, really pulling me into the story. I really liked your descriptions creating the ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The sight of you.

    hiya, I really liked it, but was a bit confused further into the poem because it changed it's style and rhythm as it progresses. I think it needs a bit ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eva's Imagination

    wow, I really liked it even though it was short and I like your style of writing. Although i wouldn't say it was needed to say "Upwards" because it already ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Path

    hiya, I think it was a really good poem. I like the way it flows, and the topic you chose was one that not many people have the strength to ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Truth or Fear?

    I really liked it, but the way he/she just gave up puzzles me. If I had been shown a little more about the caracter i guess it would have been ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Girls Want~part one

    I think it's a really good story begining. I like the way the caracters play out and the opening of the stody. But you could have enthesised the emotions of ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One

    The begining was fantastic with the description and rhyme flowing together nicely with a very good choice of vocabulary. But in the end, I got a bit confused the way ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm not that kind

    hiya. I really liked it the way it all linked together. Not revealing too much, yet not too little. It makes you wonder what sort of a girl she really ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Best Friend..yeah right

    Wow, I loved it. The sad thing is is that i can relate to that. I love the way you managed to put the poem into a story explaining the ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    Wow. I think it's a really beautiful story, the way the shortness compliments the personal feelings. It also get's you thinking of your own special ending and 'what would you ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Burning Apart

    What a story. I found it very moving, yet puzzling("It hit him with sharp stab"). I like the way it left so many questions in my head, and pulled me ...

    Mar 12, 2011


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman