User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Don't ever light the fire

    I intended to show the large amount of blood (blood both literally and metaphorical) and explain it as a red blanket which covers and heats everyone, with its cold heat

    Jul 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: her body is a burial ground

    Ah so there were behind the scenes details i wasn't aware of. Thank you for clarifying ^^

    Jul 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Lyrical Re: Hardly any imagination

    Thanks for your review. I used past tense to show that the grass is no longer there, and I said the cow cries just because I wanted to, no meaning ...

    Jun 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Treasure hunting

    Great tips but I am a poet who hates explaining and loves abstract ideas and imagery. I love putting together random words and to work with them. I love leaving ...

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Mystery / Suspense Re: Language and the mystery of words

    Totally didn't think of it as a riddle but this riddle side is pretty obvious. Nice point, ty

    May 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Summer portrait

    Do you know the way that heat makes stuff look like. The blurred, watery like surface. I tried to show that. And by summer's snow I showed how soft the ...

    May 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Summer portrait

    May 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Hall of fame

    Ayyyyyy thank you for reading my poem and giving your own interpretation on it. Didn't actually expect anyone to read it rather than understand it. What you said is mostly ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Hall of fame

    Awww thanks for the praise, tbh that is my favorite line as well. It was random at first and without the last stanza but I thought it was too simple ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Hall of fame

    The capitalisation is intentional. I listened to a song, yes or yes by twice and said hmmmm let me write yes or no and from there on it came by ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nature Poem

    What is that

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Hermes

    Glad you liked it

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Hermes

    I think it adds to the abstract feeling of dreams

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Hermes

    Well it is as you read it, a boot. The first stanza explained it (leather, nails) and in the following stanza I confirmed it was a boot. I wanted to ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Romanian Fairy Tale

    I am also romanian kekw, I don't like the idea of calling them immortal stories just because I can't see them as a story. A fairytale is much more magical ...

    Mar 1, 2021


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope