User avatar

Bunty6

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If You Leave

    Oh my goodness that was really good and simple. Now, let me try and interpret (sorry if i get it wrong). I am guessing that the girl(you) is in a ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Letter To Her Lover

    This song was rely catchy! I wonder what the tune is like... Like havetolovemusic said, you need to watch out for grammer okay like "You think I can't catch you ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Not...

    I love this poem especially the part that says: They say they don't need no help. They can get themselves outta this big ol' ditch they dug. I can play ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireworks

    Wow this poeM is amazing! It really makes me think of the reality of our history. It makes me think of the things our ancestors did in order to persue ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monster

    I love the imagery here! I am not sure exactly what object that you are talking about but that is a great thing. It could be any thing. It is ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ugly

    I really liked this poem. If I am interpreting it correctly, the poem is about a person who looks beautiful and radiant onthe out, but on the inside they are ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re:

    Wow! this poem is not like any i have read before, it kind of reminds me of Edgar Alan Poe. For me your poem wasn't bad but if it would ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I called you lover, you called me forever.

    Oh my! That was amazing! I felt that I was in a different world. despite that the fact I have never been a relationship or kissed some one, I can ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Waiting

    Oh my gosh! you make my writing seem like dirt! don't worry I under stood everything you said immediately I read "Solitude is the single note stung from your violin, ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Someday

    Aww, this peace is so sad. i loved it though. i just wish it was a little longer, you really left me hanging and wanting more. what loved was the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Piarate

    this script is really adventurous and i love the expression it emphasizes on the characters' feelings . i would love it if you would write more scripts and post them ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Should've Been a Star

    Wow! this is incredible. I could just feel the frustration and regret of the character expressed in this song. I give an A+. Since you are so good at writing ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Miss You

    Aww no! This peace was so sad yet very touching. you wrote it so well that I could actually feel the narrators emotions. Such word usage and imagery is what ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Dream

    i loved this piece and i could really see the passion behind it. i could really tell that you put your heart into what you were writing . even though ...

    Dec 29, 2010


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu