User avatar

BlueSunset

BlueSunset

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter One

    As a matter of fact, I read the first one, Into The Wild, and it was good. But if you keep practicing, I bet yours might get better than his. ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Kidnapped!!!

    I'll think about it. =D

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Teddy Bear

    I'm also going to like it!

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: A Light in a Sea of Darkness

    Sorry, I rewrote the review and made it longer.

    Apr 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Three

    Oh, okay. No problem!

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: //

    I really didn't know those errors until you found them... Thanks for the review!! :D

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: //

    Thanks a lot! I am going to work on the next chapter! :)

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: A Light in a Sea of Darkness

    It is AWESOME! I really like how every single line rhymes, and how some parts repeat. It's just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: imaginary freind

    I like how some parts rhyme, then others don't. The topic of your poem is good, too. But if you did want to improve on it, I suggest you make ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: //

    Thx for the review. I really think that that information is going to help me! I might change my title to that, maybe another one. Thanks again!!

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: by any other name than their own

    I really like how it rhymes. It's pretty fascinating when one word can be a whole poem. Though its a poem and it rhymes, it doesn't need to, but of ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tears

    This poem really made me feel emotional! Great, I love it!

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    It could use a bit less sentences, like adding commas instead of periods. But overal, I personally think its great! I also really like how you describe what she is ...

    Apr 6, 2014


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender