-
Re: Pokemon Warriors
Hi! So I'm going to start out with saying good job! I'm going to address a few things that were either good or need fixing. Pros (the good) 1. You ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Chapter 22 The Allies
Okay so this is going to be a really short review. (just basic stuff) First off, good job! Okay, so one of the reason I clicked on this is because ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: The Diary of Me: September 14th
Oh my goodness I just love your writing so much!!! It's so meaningful and conveys so much emotion. (okay so I'm going to go through my review process again but ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: The Diary of Me: September 9th
Hello, okay so I'm going to start with saying EXCELLENT JOB!!! Now, I'm going to go over everything I liked, didn't like, or what I think just needs fixing. First ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Wages: Chapter Nineteen
Oh my goodness! That was such a great piece-so deep and thoughtful and meaningful!!! What a great job you did!!! The content, the structure was all excellent!!! I mean I ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Loneliness
Hello! What a great poem, good job! So first off I'll say that this is such a beautiful poem!!! I love how it conveys the feelings of loneliness in such ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Nobody, Chapter 2
Okay, so I'll start off with saying what I say to every writer: GOOD JOB!!! (well every writer who deserves it. So far they all have.) :) So I just ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 25, Two is Weather Than One
Hello! I guess I'll start off with saying great job! I think you did really well on this and I like it very much! I also think you did a ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Lets Fade Away for Our Pain
Hello! First off, I'll start off with saying excellent job! This is really good piece and I really like it. It's full of emotion and questions that stop and make ...
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: People Watching and People Judging
Okay, so I will start off with saying-GREAT JOB! So, I really like the overall layout of your piece and the general idea; It is very well written and also ...
Sep 26, 2014 -
Re: Fades Away
First off I will start with saying, good job! Okay, so I love the structure in this piece and how it lays out. I also like how the content correlates ...
Sep 26, 2014
