User avatar

BillieJean

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 16 Part 3

    Hi-yo! So let me start off with saying, good job!!! I think you did really well on this piece and I like it very much. While I haven't read any ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle

    Hello! Billie Jean here reporting for review duty!!! (okay that sounded super dorky) Okay so I really, really like this story-it's just so cute and adorable! I used to play ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Other Side of The Ocean -Chapter 2 [Edited]

    Okay Happy September Review Day!!! So let me start out with staying good job! I think you did very well with this piece and I really like it. There is ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Chains of Duty Chapter 8: Truth or Lie (part one)

    Hello! Billie here, Happy September Review Day!!! Okay so first off, good job! I think you did really well on this piece and I personally really like it. There only ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Salamnder Wings: Chapter 4: How to foreget future events

    Hi! Happy September Review Day! - Billie here Okay so I really, really love this story. Your attention to detail and emotion is really epic. I love reading stories that ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dreampeople, Part 1, Chapter 2

    Hello! Happy September Review Day!!! BillieJean here. Okay so I'm going to start off with saying I think you did a really good job with this piece. There is a ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Face of a Borg Chapter 3

    Hi! Happy September Review Day!!! Okay so I'm going to start by saying, good job!!!! So I positively love this. I can't wait to see the next chapter!!! There is ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret Service section #9

    Hi! Billie Jean here!!! Happy September Review Day!!! So since I haven't read in of your previous chapters or sections I'm just going to go on like I normally do ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Other Re: A Twins Hunt - A Blood Ceremony (Chapter Three)

    Hi! Okay so I think this was really good and I really liked it! Also, like Sherri said it reminds me of the Black Butler as well. (I don't know ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 24, Burned Into Memory

    Hi! Happy September Review Day! So, first off I'm going to star with saying good job! Okay, so I think you did a really good job with this and I ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Redwing - Chapter 7

    Hi! Happy September Review Day!!!! This is BillieJean here!! Okay, so before I begin my review I just want to say, GOOD JOB!!! First off, I'm going to go over ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: [Halberd] Ruby File (2) Jealousy (scrapped)

    Hi! I'm just going to start out with saying good job! I think you did really well on this piece. There are a few things that are really good but ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: This Hunger Lingers Here - Chapter Two (Part One)

    Hi!! So first off I'm going to say good job! Okay so I think you did a really good job on how your content and structure correlate. Furthermore, I also ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 15

    Hi Megsug, great job on the story!!! So, I haven't yet read the other chapters because I'm just going through the Green Room. Despite this I will still try to ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Unsilenced War-Chapter 2

    Hi! BillieJean here!!! So I'll start off with saying you did a wonderful job! You have excellent structure and content and they blend very well together. You also transitioned very ...

    Sep 28, 2014


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451