User avatar

Bickazer

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Black Stone Inn (working title)

    Hi, ButterFlyInk, here's your review as requested. The moon was sheltered by thick misty clouds, which threatened a thunderstorm. Not a good idea to start the story off with passive ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Shapes

    I feel terrible about this, but... This was just so good, I couldn't find anything to really critique. What I really love about these stories is that they're all so ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Passing

    A few little things first-- Marcie turned to the screen next to her desk. One of her stiletto heels tapped against the makeup artist’s arm and Marcie pulled back as ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Maiko of Gion

    Hello, foxfire, I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned that I do get very nitpicky and will point out things that bother me even if I don't have any ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Here goes the nitpick machine. ^^ *cough trying to distract myself from writers block cough* Merlin lifted his head and stared at the sight before him "Stared" doesn't seem right ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: .

    Here's my review. :) It'll be a little less nitpicky than the previous one because I think I took care of most of the nitpicks there. As soon as I ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Carouselia

    Hi, Conrad, I'll be your reviewer for today. Prepare for a lot of nitpicking! The twisted shapes of the wooden animals looked different beneath the moonlight. Maybe it's just me, ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Change chapter 1 (yes... again)

    Hi minimac, I'll be your reviewer for today. Prepare for lots of nitpicking.... :D The white gates in front of Maeve stood menacingly, supposedly inviting her in. Ack, you're using ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: When the Sky Cries

    I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned I can get rather...nitpicky... I'm not intending to be harsh, though; just trying to help you be the best writer you can ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Meriadossa [2AB - full chapter]

    It's me again, back with more nitpicking. :) Promise I won't be too harsh, though. The summons from the Kalagat came in the middle of the morning, sun peeking from ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Meriadossa [1]

    Hi Esme, I'm going to be reviewing this. :) Be warned I do get rather...nitpicky...and I'm feeling incredibly tired this morning, which is not helping my mood, but I promise ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    Hi, blackpencil, I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned that I get very nitpicky with my reviews; I'm not being harsh, just trying to help you produce the best ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1

    Hello, I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Be warned, I'm rather...nitpicky. The soft melody of the music box echoed and faded through the dimly lit room. "Echoed" and "faded" ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ender's Game

    In junior high, I read Ender's Game and loved it. Several years later, I went back to the book and realized it wasn't half as good as I thought it ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire, After

    I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Mountains will blind in the heat of centuries. Oceans will chaos with the blood of the earth. I think there should be a ...

    May 22, 2009


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling