User avatar

BadNarrator

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Davey

    a coworker of mine used to work in a mental hospital. part of the training involved exercises to give the employees a better understanding about what it's like to have ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Beautiful Lights

    hey. so I think you have a strong sense of voice in this story. you know how people say stuff like, "I could really hear so and so speaking to ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gravity Falls

    okay, so after reading about five pieces about rape I decided to comment on one. that’s not to comment about the popularity of using rape as drama in fiction/poetry. just ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Seven Crows

    well I’ve never read Grimm story, but this does read a lot like a fairy-tale which is both good and bad in some ways. it’s good in the sense that ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Beskonechnaya

    hey, so to me this read more like a vignette than an actual stories. there’s a lot of vignettes mislabeled as stories around here if you ask me. anyway, what ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Graveyard

    what’s goin’ on HostofHorus? so I’m not gonna lie, I speed-read the hell out of most of this story and pretty much skimmed over entire sections. the only part I ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Silence.

    alright, so I clicked on this story because it was written entirely in dialogue, except for the word “silence” that is. maybe instead of writing silence you could just use ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Savior

    ‘sup okay for this story, I kinda liked it, I kinda didn’t. I liked the air of mystery surrounding Justin and his sister. also, I appreciate the fact that you ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Exchange

    as with all stories there are things in here that I liked and things I didn’t care for very much. I like that you took a somewhat tired science fiction ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lone Ranger

    hey, first of all I want to say that reading this story reminded me a lot of listening to A Prairie Home Companion on NPR. in fact I actually pictured ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Above It All

    I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I clicked on this story is because I saw in one of the comments that it takes place in the arctic. that being ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Windows To the Soul

    Hey there. Things I like: %The beginning--This story begins with action, the alarm going off and Mila waking up in a strange place. This creates immediacy, makes the reader feel ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Payday

    Hey Carbon, So things I like: $ The main characters: I hate idealized characters. Many young writers it seems like to center their stories around characters who have perfect looks, ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Well, This is Awkward

    Hey, since this is such a short piece my review is going to be a bit more concise. This was a fun little slice of life piece. I appreciate the ...

    Mar 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: my life story

    I don't know if this is meant to be based on your actual experiences or not, but you posted this in the short story section so I'm gonna critique this ...

    Mar 28, 2013


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders