User avatar

AutumnDawn

The Dreamer

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The muffin that Clint Barton is still owed.

    he just wanted some freee stuff... so Clint barton.

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The muffin that Clint Barton is still owed.

    he just wanted some freee stuff... so Clint barton.

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Tell My Dad

    that's wrong

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Oh I Am A Teenage Girl

    my room should be clean. but I am always all over the place. and so is my room. oh my god.... still haven't find my FREAKING BRUSH. I am using ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Oh I Am A Teenage Girl

    thanks for another review

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Two separated lovers...

    YAY

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: With War There is Love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    your story is so beautiful. and war and love shall always go together. because it just makes sense. and I know In my heart that people always find love in ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Man

    Note: This review has been deleted
    wow.... this story... it just makes you really think how much people really only care about if they are ones who are better then the other. who is richer? who ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: The Day the World Fell Apart

    Note: This review has been deleted
    this story it.... it... just perfect. the perfect mixed of history. while I was reading it towards the end I felt tears brimming my eyes because how beautiful . the ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Who You Are

    thank you suggesting these edits there are some reasons that leave stuff like this

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Who You Are

    OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!! AND THANKS I WON'T

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The End

    yep

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Two separated lovers...

    please do

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Depression

    yep

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Rise Above

    sometimes I do as well.

    Oct 3, 2018


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)