User avatar

AutumnDawn

The Dreamer

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Growing Older.

    these are some quotes that think really go with your work. (lol just really love poetry and quotes.) “An unbelieved truth can hurt a man much more than a lie. ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    OH MY GOD..... YOU ARE SO RIGHT.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS VERY WONDERFUL POEM. I LOVE BEING A POET. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IN POETRY YOU CAN ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: loving

    gush..... this is SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL GREAT JOB ON IT. loving is the most complcaaited feeling in the world but once you have it. there is no going back. my favorite ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: ​Let there be light!”

    I... JUST WHOA... I thought this would be like something like I walked through something so dark and than I said let there be light or something like that. not ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: He came back to me

    oh my god... I starting almost crying after I read three or four sentences. I love this poem. I feel like I am witnesses your life take place the description ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Tell My Dad

    YOU GO GIRL!!!! I know how it feels to have people judge for what you like. boys or girls. I am still struggling with the fact. if I am bi ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Hungry?

    wow... this is like... what every writer dreams of saying to someone. I feel as though this maybe very famous one day. please don't ever stop coming up with such ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Two separated lovers...

    I could see this playing out in mind as I was reading. it also felt like I had been there as well. I hope you can continue to make poems ...

    Oct 3, 2018


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein