User avatar

ArcticMonkey

Do I Wanna Know?

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: All is Well, Perforce.

    Hi skorlir- here to review, sorry about the delay! Right well this certainly was interesting. I mean it's not really like something I've read before, which is a good thing ...

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Back In Black

    Hiya peggy! Here finally for your review, sorry for the delay. Right I'm going to start straight with things I liked. I really liked the whole idea of it and ...

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: The Girl Who Was Lost in the Stars *Before the Beginning*

    Hey Sparky! Here to review your story that I'm ever so glad you posted ^^ Right, I'll start off with the things I liked. I really liked the fact that ...

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Lurking

    Hello lily! Here to review your story- I've always been very fond of short stories, so I just had to read this! I'm going to start with the things I ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Insayn ~ Prologue

    Hiya Wonder! Here to review your prologue~ Seeing as this is so short, I'm going to review it paragraph by paragraph, my corrections/comments will be in bold. Then I'll give ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Lyrics » Satire, Other Re: What Makes Your Pajama Loose

    Hiya rbt00! Okay, so when I say this was a song parody, I just had to review it! I think this is a really good start, you have some funny ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Undisclosed

    Hi Rain! Here to review as requested, sorry for the delay. Right, I'm going to get straight onto the things I liked about this poem. I quite liked the simplicity ...

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Girl Who Flew Through Time: A Novella - Chapter One

    Hiya Gooner, here finally for that review :) Okay, so I liked quite a few things about this chapter one. One being the ending, why you be so cruel to ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: The Cabin Boy Chapter One

    Hi jon! Here to review as requested. I'm going to start this review off by talking about what I liked. Now, I haven't really been fond of pirate stories in ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Graveyard

    Hiya Horus, here to review as requested! Right, I think the strongest point of this piece was your ending. It was really thought-provoking, I didn't quite get it at first ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Other » Review, Film Re: Alice in Wonderland 2010 film review

    Hi tigg! So I've never actually reviewed a review of a film, so I'll try my best to give my thoughts. I'll start with what I liked, then talk about ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Love conquers all (part 1)

    Hi Angel! Here to review your story. Okay, let's get straight with it. I really liked the ending you've left in on, I always think it's great to leave on ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Golden Red

    Hi Demora! I think you've used some lovely imagery in this poem. You say it's based on an avatar, so I think you've done a pretty good job with talking ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Clown

    Hi Jordan! Let's get right to the review! I really liked the darkness of this (I'm not a sadist, I swear!), especially towards the end. I'm quite a fan of ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Hey Kid

    Hi darkangel! I love reading song lyrics! I'm going to start with saying stuff I liked, then a couple of improvements, then I'm going to give you my overall impression. ...

    Jun 30, 2013


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2