User avatar

ArcticMonkey

Do I Wanna Know?

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Hi Hectate! I noticed you put this in the forums for Team Dory, so here to review!~ Now, I thought this was really interesting how this was written, mostly having ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Fantasy Re: Pan's Story. Part II

    Hey wholesome! Here to review part 2 of your story on this fine review day 8) Can I just say, I think this is a massive improvement from part one. ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: Creative Writing

    Hiya Wolfy! I have returned yet again. Okay so I find this quite similar to your what is art piece, but I'll try and refrain from comparing them too much, ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Without Inspiration

    Hiya Wolf! I've returned to review another one of your pieces :D I really liked this poem because it was certainly relatabe and the message behind it was really true. ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Dirty Little Secret

    Hiya Nike! This is looking a bit shy of reviews, you've already gotten one good review so I'll try to add to that. I liked how this piece consisted of ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: It's Up To You

    Hiya dark_angel! Here to review your lovely song lyrics~ Okay, so the message of this poem was so good and just so true. I thought this was a really motivational ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Alexy's Journal Entry

    Hi MissPanic! The first thing I noticed about this was the date on this and I was instantly intrigued. Although slightly disappointed by the length of it, I still thought ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Heartbeats: Chapter one

    Hi umaima! Here to review your story :D Well I just had to review this considering I sort of helped in naming this :P. Anyways, I could tell that there ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: TBD- "Dusty Ambiguity", for now ~ Update #1

    Hiya Power! Here to review you on this review day :) Considering this is the first time you've written in a while, I'd definitely sya it's no too shabby, to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Mysterious Things

    Hi Nicole! I noticed this has no reviews yet, so here to fix that ;) I'll start with the positives, and I thought it was actually a really interesting idea ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: The Onyx Squad - Chapter One

    Hiya Olive! So what I liked most about this whole piece I guess is the theme behind it. I mean the Onyx Squad are essentially just really scary balliffs right? ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: What is Art?

    Hiya Wolf! I saw you posted this in our team's forums, so I'll try my best to give you a helpful review here :D Starting off with the things I ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Night Shadow - Prologue

    Hi Olive! Here to review your prologue :D Okay, so I'm not really going to go too into depth with this as these are only initial ideas right? I'll start ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: "It's Fine"

    Hi coralyn! Well if it isn't my buddy, I must review this :D Okay so I'm not so good at poetry review but I shall try my best to give ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Cain Salt

    Hello hamster, here to review your story on this review day! Right, I'm going to get straight on with what I liked about this piece and that was that it ...

    Jul 28, 2013


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami