User avatar

ArcticMonkey

Do I Wanna Know?

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Chapter One! Estes Park, Colorado.

    Hi Mai! Here to review your story :) So I'll start off this review with what I liked, then I'll move on to a few suggestions and I'll end it ...

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, Technology Re: "Technologies’ Progression, A Way to Development"

    Hi Kayle! Here to give feedback on this article of yours. I'll start of with what I liked about it, and one is that I think you've raised some very ...

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: Ravenwood Investigations Part 1

    Hi Liaya! Here to review your story this fine review day! What I liked about this piece was that there was a cool plot idea here emerging about waking up ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Ring

    Hi gravity! So this piece of yours has fallen victim to my first review I've done in quite a while, so sorry if it's a bit shoddy but I'll try ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Nine)

    Hi Skins! Apologies for the lateness of this review. Right it's been a while since I read the last part of this novel, so apologies if I repeat anything which ...

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue

    Hi Sam! So as far as prologues go, I'm not really sure I generally like them because they're not always necessary in my opinion. I think obviously it's something I'll ...

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: High Schoolian Love

    Hiya tgirly! I think lyrics are my favourite thing to review, but when it comes to lyrics about love (which tend to be the majority) I tend to be a ...

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 2:

    Hey Maddie! I told you I'd get to this yesterday but I got really distracted and all but nevertheless I am here now! I will definitely get to all the ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: A dive into the abyss

    Hiya Leo, here to review as requested! I'll start off my review with what I liked about this piece and I think that that's mainly the idea behind it. I ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Find Judy

    Hi Hannah and Judy! This was really, really lovely to read! I think it's amazing that an eleven year old can write this well. Especially as English is their second-language. ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Her

    Hi! Okay so when I was reading this, I thought that wow you've got a really good way of describing things. Not only that, but it's done in quite a ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Warped Prison

    Hi Questio! Here to review your story~ I guess the thing I love the most about this is really the concept and theme behind it all. And then when I ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: The Devil In Me

    Hiya Shiksha! As soon as I saw the title and description, I knew I just had to read it. It came off as very intriguing to me and I can ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Humor Re: Anecdote Worthy Travels

    Hello, cj! I thought this was quite a cute story, it told a story of three relatives who seem really close and together. The inside joke thing was pretty funny, ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dream and Reality: Chapter 1, Part 1

    Hi Gold! Aaaah do you know how much I hate it when I'm reading something in a story then it turns out to be a dream? No I'm just kidding ...

    Aug 25, 2013


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold