User avatar

AngelKnight900

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Castle on a Hill-Chapter 1

    I like this and I'm interested about your story. The only thing that I'm unsure of is the ending. I think that the chapter may have been a little too ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Dance

    This made me cry. I loved it and I felt so bad for this guy. Did he used to have a girlfriend and he imagines being with her every night? ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mutual

    Okay, I'm going to start with the negatives. Sorry to say but it's better. I think it's a little wordy and you didn't put much explanation in there. Also, it ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Intimacies

    Hehehehe, that's all I can manage to say right now. I liked it and this was like wow, in my face. What I like about it is that I was ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Change

    Lol, this could have been your summary when you were making your book's portfolio but it's okay. But if you wanted to do a summary, you should have gotten into ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Which Came First?

    I think that it's good but that's just it. It's good but not good enough. I think that you got something here but I'm not really getting any emotion out ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Lifetime Collection of You

    This was really good and you managed to get your message out of here. In a way, the message got converted when you got to the stanza that says I ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Keep Walking

    Okay, now I'm mad. I have read a lot of of good pieces lately and no matter how I try, I can't give them a good detailed review, -__- because ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Angel's Omen

    Wow, i really got to learn how not to be sooo speechless when I see a good work of literature. This was amazing and I seriously wish I could say ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream

    How I wish I had this dream but it never came T_T. Anyways, I liked this and I think what you said was brief and simple and it you didn't ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I repent

    This was so good that I actually read your comment on the bottom. Lol. I liked this because I could rely on it. I want to steal it and make ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Secret

    Was this like a day you felt something and just wanted to rant about it? I'm still in my early teens so most people my age I would expect to ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wait

    I like it but in a way, it's a little too open like anyone could interpret this in many ways which in some situations is all right but I think ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » General, General Re: -

    This makes me appreciate having my best friends to a great limit. I think this is a poem that shows how much we should appreciate the ones who love and ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Castle on a Hill-Prolouge

    This was a wonderful start to the novel. I really can't find anything negative about it so I'm just going to with the positive. Lol. I liked this girl Anita ...

    Oct 24, 2011


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia