User avatar

AngelBaby88

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 3 Finalfantasy8

    Im not quite there yet its is at the part of the communacation tower where they are fixen to meet up with Selphie.

    May 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 3 Finalfantasy8

    Thanks, iam such a final fantasy fan.... :oops: Sorta obsesssed, but yea Ill take your advice.

    May 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Final Fantasy IX: Return of the Weapons Pt. 1

    This sounds really great im a final fantasy fan myself if you havent noticed, no one has let me no how im doing on mine tho...yours sounds great tho.

    May 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Attractions continued

    Now that I look at this, there are alot of runons and gramatical errors, Ill try to rewrite it and than continue.

    May 9, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: A Rant- none the less

    hey there you are...when did you post this...Oh yea you no who this is...6th hour with Jessie and Eddie...lol...see ya in school...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter two continued finally (Final Fantasy)

    Thanks

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I love you mother.

    Wow this is a great story, let me know when youve updated it

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    For some reason im not quite sure...i love to read and write but when it comes to grammar and spelling I suck majorally

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    I dont know Zelition but sure I wont tell her/him....thanks for the comp

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will always love her

    I agree with Dummerang, the story shows true potential but what the hell...surely he would helped Kelly's seems to me he probally shouldnt ever talk to Kelly.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    HI Karma...this isnt my beggining...i have more somewhere through all this.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angels do exist in hell

    this sounds real good :wink:

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    My mom nudged my father and motioned for him to join her in the hallway. Jacob watched them go and walked with his head down towards me. I couldnt believe ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Writers Challenge: 2/14 St. Valentine (Sadistic)

    umm this is amusing and interesting

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter two continued finally (Final Fantasy)

    I ran out of time to type, I was typing while at school...this story is based off finalfantasy8...I really didnt care much for any game under 8, as soon as ...

    Feb 16, 2006


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing