Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction

Chapter two continued finally (Final Fantasy)

by AngelBaby88

As if Siefer knew what Squall had been thinking he looked at him and smiled.

"Is everyone here?" came Cids voice, Cid was the Headmaster of Balamb Gardens.

Quistis nodded and Cid looked a little worried. "Well if this is all I had better explain the mission.For the last twenty hours the Dollet forces have been requesting backup, your mission is to go Balamb city and board the last vessel, which leaves in exactly two hours there you will meet with Xu who will explain the rest to you. All I can say is good luck and if you suceed you will earn your seed badges."

Squall and the others nodded, "Dismissed." Cid said and left.

"All you little girls need is to listen to me and everything will be alright."

Quistis looked at siefer and gave him a look, "Perhaps I should also wish you good luck."

Ready with a comeback Siefer gave her a cocky look and replied with, "Instructer, please save those for a student who needs them and not an inspiring student such as myself."

Unaffected by Siefers words Qustis smiled and said "Very well, good luck."

Zell snickered and crossed his arms, hitting a target in the bullseye Siefers atitude changed and he yelled for Qusitis to be entered into the group with them.

"Very well. I shall be the instructer in charge."

Im sorry Im not finished but Im outta of time.

AngelBaby88 says...

Thanks

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:21 am
Griffinkeeper says...

*Moved to Fan Fiction Forums.*

Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:23 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

I ran out of time to type, I was typing while at school...this story is based off finalfantasy8...I really didnt care much for any game under 8, as soon as I finish this one I might begin finalfantasyX&X-2...just depends how you and the others will like this one.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:08 am
Swires says...

Yes it seems awfully short for a chapter, could you post the whole thing, it gives us more to critique and read. Also it seems unoriginal(FF), is this supposed to be a fanfic?

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat