Chapter 3 Finalfantasy8

by AngelBaby88

Squall felt the the vessel hit the ground as it came to a grinding halt upon the sand, as soon as the cargo bay opened he bounded out.

"Go to the town square and secure it, once you have secured the peremitor wait for further instructions."

They nodded thier understanding and took off past the fighting soldiers carefull to avoid battle intill they reached the square. It was'nt easy but somehow they avoided them and came face to face with a group of soldiers in the square, "Its seed." one of the them yelled and prepared to charge Zell.

"Oh no you dont." Zell said and unleashed a serious of attacks on the soldier, Squall knew they had a job to do so he too launched into battle. As usal his fighting inticts would kick in and all other matters would cease to exsist, when it came to battling it wasnt all fun and games as it might have been to Siefer or to Zell. He unsheathed his gunblade and attacked using his ultima attack, a little strong for these soldiers but it killed 3 or 4 of them at one time.

Just as he finished them off so did Seifer with the two he had been attacking.

"It looks like thats all of them, so now we just sit here and wait." Zell said.

"Standby, this is so boring."

Zell and Squall found a place to sit down while Siefer began to pace, a golden retriever came padding up to Zell who pet it and sent it on its way. Not ready to end the attention the retriever went over to Siefer and began to whine and wag his tail. Siefer of course ignored the dog, the dog stayed beside and him and Siefer finally exploded.

"What is this, a Seed exam or auditons for a dog show?" He than used his sword to shoo away the dog who had his ears in the air and had quieted. The dog than suddenly ran to the cornor of the square and began to howl as if it were trying to warn them of someone coming. Squall, Zell and Siefer ducked from sight just as 9 soldiers came running through, they were headed up the mountain. "Whats going on?" Zell asked quietly and Squall motioned for him to keep quiet. They waited a few moments after the last soldier dissapered down the road before coming out.

"Where are they going?" Zell asked.

"Our next destination."

Both of them looked at Siefers reply and Zell bust out with, "That would be going against orders, this is a test for our badges so im not going."

Siefer turned to Squall, "How bout you, are you going to a chicken wuss too."

Unaffected by Sifers words he simply said, "Whatever you tell us to do we will have no chance but to listen to you, and with your words of encouagement I feel like I could take the world on, even if it means fighting dirty." He said sarcastiacaly.

Thats all i have time for

AngelBaby88 says...

Im not quite there yet its is at the part of the communacation tower where they are fixen to meet up with Selphie.

zell says...

Wahey final fantasy 8 my favourite i'm liking the chapter 3 angel. :thumb: is this the bit where they go to timber to do there seeD test cause it sounds like it.

AngelBaby88 says...

Thanks, iam such a final fantasy fan.... :oops: Sorta obsesssed, but yea Ill take your advice.

Alteran wrote a review...

This is interesting. I think you could really have more fun with this. Take advantage of the creative process. You can really do whatever you want even in fanfic. Of course your kinda running from the story off of the game. You could do a side story. like what seifer was doing during the events of the game or something. just some suggestions. I like it. And i've read all of them so this is a review of all of them. Your writing seems good. I suggest taking advantage of being a writer and have fun.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady