Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Romantic

Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

by AngelBaby88

When Jacob pulled away from me suddenly, all I could feel or think was how his lips had felt against my own.

"Im sorry." He said and got ready to walk off.

"No, its okay."

He turned back to face me with a look on his face, he must have thought I was repulsed by his kiss but if the truth be told it had felt so right.

"What?"

I got off the swing and went to him, I stopped just a few inchs away and looked into his eyes.

"Why do you like me?"

He gave me a puzzled look and ran his hands through his shaggy hair, chuckling he pushed back a tendril of hair that had fallen into my face. A shiver ran down my spine.

"I don't really know, it's just something about you. Whenever I think about you I feel like there's something in this world worth fighting for, I've done thing's in my life Im not proud of. Yet when I look into your eyes all the bad dissapers and I feel at peace with myself." He looked away when he said that.

I smiled and said hey. He looked back at me and I had to stand on my tiptoes to kiss his lips, he was startled at first but when he realized I was kissing him he pulled me closer by putting his left hand on the small of my back and his right hand on my right cheek. Our lips now entangled in a passionate embrace, I realized I was really in love with this guy I barely knew. Which meant one thing, breaking up with Troy.

At school the next day I did'nt see Troy, and since me and Jacob had kissed we were continualsally casting each other looks of the memory of last night. When I did see Troy I was scared of what was going to happen.

"Um Troy, I need to talk to you."

"What's up babe?"

"Don't call me that."

He gave me a quizacal look and stepped towards me, "Hey whats going on?"

"I want to break up with you."

Troy's face got red, "No you dont."

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat, "Yes I do and I'am."

He then grabbed me by my arm and led me outside.

"Let me go, your hurting me." I was now scared and trying to get away was the only thing on my mind.

He slammed me up against the school building, "Your not breaking up with me and thats final!"

He was now screaming at me.

"Your an asshole." No sooner had the words left my mouth did I recieve a monturus blow to my cheek that sent me to the ground. He picked me up and hit me again, tasting blood I tried to get away.

"Where do you think your going?" He slapped me again. "No one tells me what their going to do where I'm concerned."

This time when I hit the ground he kicked me in the side and I lost the air in my lungs, I lie there getting ready for the next kick and welcoming the darkness surronding me. The next kick never came, I looked up through and through my hazy vision saw Jacob on top of Troy beating him into the ground, Jacob got off and came over to me. He said something but I didnt hear it and slid off into complete darkness.

When I came to, I was in a white room and had an IV running through my right wrist. I then felt someone touch my forehead.

"Mom?"

My mom put a finger to her lips in an attempt to keep me quiet, "Its okay baby, your safe now."

"Where's Jacob?"

My mom stepped aside and I seen him standing in the doorway, I smiled.

"Is this the young man who stopped Troy from beating you?" My father asked.

I nodded.

This is all I have time for. :wink:

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:43 am
Karma says...

Thats okay, you have to suck in some places so that you can rock in others, example:

Spelling.....Excellent
Grammar..Crappy

Reading....Awesome
Writing......Could not be worse if I tried

Running....6.5 minute mile
Softballl....Can't hit the ball if I wanted to

you see, it all balances out in the end :D

AngelBaby88 says...

For some reason im not quite sure...i love to read and write but when it comes to grammar and spelling I suck majorally

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:09 am
Karma says...

dont worry about it...
I luv reading romantic fic, but I cant writ it!
I can read, like, a book in an hour or two if I love it, but my writing is crap. How do you get a good idea?

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:05 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

I dont know Zelition but sure I wont tell her/him....thanks for the comp

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:45 am
Karma wrote a review...

cool. i luv romantic fic, but dont tell Zelithan/zelithon, or shell bug the crap out of me at school :lol:
:lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

AngelBaby88 says...

HI Karma...this isnt my beggining...i have more somewhere through all this.

Karma says...

Good beginning!
I like it :D

Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:08 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

My mom nudged my father and motioned for him to join her in the hallway. Jacob watched them go and walked with his head down towards me. I couldnt believe Troy had snapped like that, he had never hit me or went off on me like that. It almost seemed like he had completely lost his mind.
"Are you all right?" Jacob asked.
"Are you?"
He did'nt answer me, "Jacob look at me. Talk to me."
"I can't." He whispered
"Why not?"
It was then I realized my face must look really bad and he was scared to look because he might start crying.
"I feel like its my fault. If I would'nt kissed you, you probally wouldnt have went to break up with him."
"No, thats not true. None of this is your fault, I liked you so I decided to end it with Troy."
I then took his hand, he looked at me, "I would have killed that bastard if your brother and Nick had'nt pulled me off him. When I saw you laying there on the ground and he was kicking you, I snapped and wanted to kill him."
"Where is my brother?"
"In the hallway, he let Troy have it too. Once Nick got me pulled off, your brother layed into him."
I gently squeezed his hand to let him know it was okay, he winched. It was then I noticed the cuts on his knuckles where he had hit troy.
"Are you ok?"
"Knowing your okay, Im fine."
He leaned down and kissed my forehead,"well Im going to let you get some sleep, Im going home for awhile to change and take a shower and Ill come back.."
I nodded and watched him go, suddenlly the reality of what had happend hit me. I would have to face Troy in a court.

Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix