User avatar

Angel17

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart continued

    I really like this. Both parts are equally great. Everything is really realistic and every moment was described in detail giving the reader a lot of imagery from this. Can't ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life as Night

    I think because your poem was short, it made it better. This was great my favourite part was To put the world back To bed This line was a really ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You're So Beautiful

    Firstly rythem should be rhythm Right's should be rights and let's should be lets. Otherwise it means right is and let is. Overall, great imagery, i thought your poem was ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i wish

    A few mistakes; and my thoughts of you i'll never tell Needs an apostrophe Maybe this line would sound better if you wrote i will never; rather than i'll. Just ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Of Lavender and Shooting Stars

    I really loved it. I loved the imagery in the words. I didn't really like some of the parts about the angels at the end though, i didn't think all ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Run

    And a newborn baby, only just born and a baby just born would sound better, because by saying its a newborn baby we know its only just born recently. I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poverty

    I love the idea of starting each stanza with 'Dear Diary'. Overall i liked your poem, my favourite were the first two stanzas. I can’t move my body or head ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Someone Special..

    The poem was really good. But like Duskglimmer said, you changed short, clear cut lines, to these big, long lines and this prevented your poem flowing easily. But i liked ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love Coming

    The poem was good, but lacked imagery. Also there wasn't much rhythm. However, i loved these two parts. They were very effective. Personal… heartbreaking and joyless I’m desperate, I’m too ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: truths

    Firstly get rid of the tick on the 'Disable BBCode in this post' then your Pre button will work. I thought your poem was very good. It really makes you ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Unexpected

    Unexpected, there you were in front of me. Unexpected, we crossed each others ways just in time to see. Unexpected, it all had happened so fast. I just wish I ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hope Pt. 1 & 2

    The first part was good, but the second part was the best. I loved it. My favourite lines were Everybody says they know Yet no one knows at all There ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I liked it. i also agree it sounded like a song. This was a good thing, i liked the rhythm it had. It had powerful images of blue eyes. You’d ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In The Cold

    I really liked it. A lot of emotion and nice imagery. You stand so close to me, yet An infinity of this frozen time lies between us. These were the ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Consequences

    I liked this. It was short and straight to the point. She put a tear in her skin that night And a tear in her family's hearts I loved the ...

    Nov 29, 2005


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage