User avatar

Amice

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens

    7/10 perhaps I enjoyed it, but it didn't make me want to go out and buy everything he's written.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: this christmas

    Oh, well excuse me, Firestarter :) I'm from Ohio, so I'm sorry for my Ohio-an critique :P -Amice-

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: don't become invisible

    hmm... not bad... The second stanza seems to be out of place here... * spell out the word four -Amice-

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: let's talk about it (revised!)

    Excuse me. The question was not could I add to it or do I have a right to ... It is a matter of opinion concerning the value of the ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dark Side of Love

    Mkay I'm going to rewrite this whenever I get the chance. Angel, I agree, I'd like to make it longer, and yes, the third stanza needs smoothed out. Brian, the ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: take the pain away

    Mkay, I made a few alterations... is this any better?? :-k In the moment of anguish I was numb to the pain That was silently killing my spirit. Now the ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Featherweight

    Aahhh... I love it.!!! I feel like this was written from my heart! Just to combine the first two reviews, I don't think it's too short, and I don't care ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: a little flower story

    This little tale is kind of depressing! But that is likely your intention, I'm sure. I suppose it was... After a terribly emotional experience... I was so upset I thought ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: a little flower story

    PLEASE someone say SOMETHING ?!?! :shock:

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: wedding poem

    do you mean self is dying because you become one with another person so it's not just you anymore? Poppi, Yes that's the general idea. Love gives rather than takes. ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: back to life :: short poem

    Thanks Triona! I was dying to get some feedback! :) I don't have as much time as I'd like to contribute to writing... but I am likin YWS so far!

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rainy Day Blues

    Hi I think you could work on using better grammar/English... But I have to say that your repetition of key words helps in keeping with your central theme -Amice (it's ...

    Oct 25, 2005


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman