User avatar

AmbientGravity

  • Poetry » Other, Fantasy Re: pink music

    Hiya! I really really enjoyed this poem. The end especially I think was phenomenal. The line "the sun laughs and sets with a splash of pink and i grin and ...

    May 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fingernails

    Hiya! So I just wanted to start by saying that I did enjoy this poem a lot. I think you do a really good job of balancing these themes of ...

    May 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: will the sun show?

    Heya! I really like the way that perspectives are balanced and changed between these two poems. They both seem to be telling a similar story or at least a story ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Old Willow

    Heya! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It really evoked that kind of old fairy tale or fable energy. I do think it is more of a story than a poem/song, ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Tin man

    Heya I love love love the lyricism of this poem. I think the language is absolutely gorgeous, and you have a great flow from line to line and stanza to ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Waiting for a Day That Will Never Come

    Heya! To start off with, I really enjoy this poem; it brings forth some really evocative imagery. The struggle you present is something I think most everyone can empathize with. ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: all the world (drops dead)

    Hiya, I absolutely adore the contrast between the destructive and heavenly imagery in these poems. I think that your language is beautifully descriptive and the way that this is written, ...

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty Melodies

    Heya, I absolutely love the concept of this poem and I think you do a brilliant job bringing it to life. You have an amazing creative mind and I love ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: The Move That Changed Everything.

    Heya, I thought this was well written, you have a knack for creating a compelling narrative even if it does have some issues. Your grammar and formatting are a bit ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Silhouette of Cornflowers

    Hiya, For starters let me just say I really enjoyed this, I thought it was beautiful and had a somber sort of melody to it. It really conveys that kind ...

    Dec 27, 2020


HONK
— The Golden Goose