User avatar

Amberla93

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    Can I say that I love this?? I really, really do. While I do agree with the people above me, it does not really seem like a poem... But I ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    This.... This gave me chills. Maybe because I can relate to it so much, or maybe because it's just that good. Either way, I liked it. It is a bit ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain Free

    I like this, it's very... easy to relate to. I think we all have someone we need to forget. This is my favorite line: "I'll be pain free. My smile ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Before

    I liked this alot. Maybe becuase I can relate. It's so hard sometimes to bear the name 'Christian' because of feeling like a hypocrite. And I liked how you expressed ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Dying Ember

    Okay, here we go. First I would like to say, that this wasn;t stupid. It was quite grand actually. I'm used to reading much shorter things on here, such as ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Sergio.

    Hi, I just wanted to say that this was sweet, and beautiful, while painful at the same time. I liked the story itself, It almost made me cry. I'm sort ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: love,the lover and the beloved.

    This is very... clean cut. if that makes sense. I can feel you seem to be trying to put emotion in it, but it siimply isn't there, for me at ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    I liked this alot, because I have freinds who used to do this, but could never express why. You did a wonderful job with tdoing thatl, I didn't see any ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye, my love.

    This may have been full of clichés, but I liked it just the same. The italics gave it a light hearted feel, while the message you were trying to get ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dear

    I agree with PeaceAloha10! This would make a great song! I really liked it though it was a bit sad, kind of. I mean, I get it and the point ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dance In The Rain.

    Hey there, It's been a long time since I've been online, much less reviewed anything. So please bear with me. :) First, I like the poem itself, I found I ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Secret Inspiration

    Hey, I can't put my finger on why... but I really like this piece. "But these thoughts and memories are faded and alas I cannot see. Because these memories are ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Girl

    Hi I know those above me have alot of crtiques about the rhyiming and things of that nature. I however, love this. Maybe it's just because I can relate. I've ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear, YWS

    Hi! This is wondeful, and it was me not too long ago, though I havent been on in a while.. :/ The errors have been pointed out. But I just ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not click this.

    This is so cute! I love it. Though I did see something I thought I'd make not of, in this stanza: Afraid we will miss out, If we follow the ...

    Apr 12, 2011


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe