User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Romantic Re: A Dangerous World (Chapter 3)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Howdy!! I would like to say that this story has started off rather interestingly. Something I would recommend doing is to breaking your story up in a way that makes ...

    Dec 26, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Destroyed

    P.S. Welcome to the site ^^

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: ​I want to be a Christian

    Sorry. This was copied and pasted above me. Forgot to say this was a review xD

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Nature in its Beauty

    Thanks so much!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!

    Apr 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Nature in its Beauty

    -WITHDRAWN-

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Nature in its Beauty

    *Kisses cheek* :3

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Nature in its Beauty

    Thank you for you review! It means a lot that you enjoyed it. I really appreciate it. Tell your friends!! xD

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Never Ending

    Yea. This is on of my older poem I always meant to submit and finally decided to.

    Oct 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: nothing friendly, nothing pleasant

    I know exactly what you mean :) And thanks for the review!! :)

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: nothing friendly, nothing pleasant

    I know exactly what you mean :) And thanks for the review!! :)

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Isolated

    To be honest, I found this poem to be quite odd.... But I liked it. I honestly have no idea what to say about this poem.... Keep writing!

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Isolated

    To be honest, I found this poem to be quite odd.... But I liked it. I honestly have no idea what to say about this poem.... Keep writing!

    May 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dangerous Feathers

    You're welcome and now that you mention it, i could use your help. i posted a poem, but it didn't come out the way i wanted it to. How did ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireflies

    After thought "She%u2019s forgotten how to talk, But I can tell the bursting of beauty in her mind By ghostly lips curled into a half smile." I like how you ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Ice and Flame

    Aug 1, 2012


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain