User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Untitled

    My, my,my. Quite the poem. "A circle of luscious emerald pasture, Full of dancing magic and whispered dreams. Beyond the stone symbol of peace-- The hidden forest of tranquility." I ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Moonlight (Chapter 7)

    I agree with gummiebaers. It was u=interesting enough, but the misspelled words and grammar take away form it. With me, grammar, spelling, and correct punctuation are very important. It drives ...

    Dec 12, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Moonlight (Chapter 7)

    I agree with gummiebaers. It was u=interesting enough, but the misspelled words and grammar take away form it. With me, grammar, spelling, and correct punctuation are very important. It drives ...

    Dec 12, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireflies

    I've gotta give you your kudos on this poem. I loved it!! "Fireflies hover like stars That haven’t quite finished falling And dance over streaks of brightness in her hair ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dangerous Feathers

    First thing i liked about this poem is that you didn't rhyme. There were other things i really liked about this poem. "Your eyes are tortured and you ask me ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Ice and Flame

    Sorry about that. Ok, first thing's first... when i clicked on this i thought it was a story, so that brought me up short, but i did like the poem. ...

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: A Whispered Lullaby

    I think you did a great job with this poem. I usaully hate poems that rhyme, but this was good. the flow was nice and. i do agree with what ...

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tinted Gold

    Wow! I love your play of words in this "The honey melts into my ears, flowing down my throat in a sweet, serene vibration." Sounds yummy!! "Beautiful words, words which ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Metal Man. (Rated 18+)

    WOW. i read this and i had to put my hand over my mouth. He dipped my pink hands into his metal crotch, unfolded his wires and released his gears. ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rain

    Gliding slow and fast. Staying; forever may you last. Spraying the sky gray. Falling onto the world. Covering it with a frosted glass pane. Giving me a glass bead curtain. ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Nightmare's Come

    I must say i thought this poe was quite delightfully violent and filled with gore. I absolutely loved it!!! Teeth fall from one's mouth. Blood oozes from appearing sores. i ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    wow, i'm usally not one for rhyming poems, but this was pretty good. Life is a game, played by all Winners, losers, big and small i think you're right about ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Starlit night

    first of all, i just wanna sayi really liked your poem. it was sweet and very beautiful, and i'm not gonna just point out all of your mistakes. Our love ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: True Sacrafice-chapter 1

    Whoa man!!! this story was freaking crazy!!!! i absolutely loved it!! Finally satisfied with the knots, the guard nods to a slave boy who hands him a long whip and ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delusion

    i like the feel of this poem and flow is totally perfect. your rhyming is spot on and i think was a really good read. I will not beg my ...

    Aug 13, 2011


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot