User avatar

Alice

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Sugar Glass Heart

    Soft rock I think, I'm not really sure, I don't know how to play any insturment so I'll be asking for help with it. But most likely soft rock.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Suicide Note

    I agree with suez, which is why I've stopped posting my poetry *nods*

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: english

    I don't believe that this is a poem or a story at all, simply a misplaced plea for help. I suggest having a Mod move it to randomness.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever comes too soon

    I added some more detail to the end! Just to let you people know!

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever comes too soon

    Thanks guys! I'm going to be turning this in for part of my Narritive Essay in my english class so any constrctive critisim is much appreciated!

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Kinda like "Paint your Wagon"? if she had both it would probably be something like that, except they'd be attacking each other all the time.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I think that would only work if you knew on a personal level hun.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    But Bella always knew who she was going to choose, I mean she wanted Jacob but she wasn't about to leave Edward.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oh and I just remembered, sometime in October Stephenie Meyer is coming out with a new book called Breaking Dawn, what happens after Eclipse.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I love Jacob, and Edward, and Jasper....You have to love all those guys don't you? Stephenie Meyer spent a lot of time developing those characters, and not enough time on ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    No...just no....way too lil kidish...and that reaks of hurt part of my soul (the part that lives and breathes Stephenie Meyer lor) like really bad. Shame on you!

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Poem About Hatred

    Its more confusing to read now....how did you get it like that?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Poem About Hatred

    it supposed to look like that? Makes it a tad bit confusing to read. Interesting poem though.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    The perfect guy ever Edward+Jasper+Emmet+Jacob. The end of Eclipse is quite depressing isn't it? I love the whole concept of two amazing guys falling for one ordinary girl. We determined ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever and always.

    >.< I cave I need to write and short stories will make me survive until NaNoWriMo starts ^.^

    Oct 21, 2007


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables