User avatar

Aimushroom

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Fallen gospel

    Good day/afternoon/night to you, dear stranger. I have to say, this is quite a unique poem. What did he do to be punished like that? Did he really deserve to ...

    Sep 4
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: If Only You Would Stay

    Hi there! I'm reviewing using the YWS S'more Method today! It's a wonderful day for a poem isn't it? I love reading poems! Top Graham Cracker - the narrator of ...

    Sep 3
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: Places left unmarked

    Hmm, please correct me if I'm wrong but this is my interpretation: From the line I always have this invisible man who appears and beats me between my legs, his ...

    Aug 29
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: A Day in College

    WOW this is great! I can't understand half the word you said (I've Googled it later) but the context clues you gave made me understand them a little. As an ...

    Aug 28
  • Other » General, General Re: Tar

    Hey, hello, I read it, mainly cuz I need review points (sorry) but also cuz I think everyone deserves a fair chance to be seen and improved. I'm not sure ...

    Aug 28
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Call from Grandma

    Woah, I kinda didn't expect that ending but I should've known since normally, no grandparents would put their grandchildren in obvious danger. I like how easy going Annie is. She's ...

    Aug 26
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Harmony is a dream

    This poem feels like a fantasy story in a fever dream wrapped in personal struggles. The lines A part of me wants to fly away But I'm chained to the ...

    Aug 25
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Be Human

    This made me smile, specially the part that goes Fart in a place no one would judge you, It sounds so silly but somewhat fitting when the theme is all ...

    Aug 24
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: THE SEARCH

    I like how simple yet full of emotions this is. Specially this part I like to think I am kind. Thoughtful. Attentive. Then a thought arrives that proves I am ...

    Aug 22


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon