User avatar

AdmiralKat

AdmiralKat's Wall

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Frame My Future

    I'm really confused about this poem so I'm just not going to review it. XD

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Future

    I'm reviewing ALL of her poems :D (MUHAHHAA)

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 34 Part 1

    I just wish she had done it earlier ;( Maybe if she makes a second book thing(though that might be much), she should make it in Sam's perspective.

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Battle Of Yamen

    You can edit that, you know?

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 29 Part 2

    I just HAD to explain this to you because it really bothered me how some of the things were a little bit different.

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Descent Chapter 9: Blood On My Hands Part 1

    Is this your last review for today?

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 26 Part 2

    AHHHH! That was confusing for a second XD

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 26 Part 2

    WAIT A SECOND! They told her the future. Didn't they? I'm now confused XD So why are they saying they haven't told her? Unless...they lied!

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 26 Part 1

    Thank you! I had to use those pictures because pictures are the best and I need to celebrate!

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 24 Part 2

    You have all those fancy pants names and then you just have... George

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 21

    Yeah because I just read it again and it didn't really stick to me that much. I feel like a little bit of imagery of the picture would be nice.

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 20 Part 1

    YOU KNOW WHAT?! EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES! and you are just jealous of all the reviews that I made :P

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 18 Part 1

    You weren't defending yourself. You were just stating the facts and that's good. :D

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 2

    Ages have changed. Falyn is 16 while Akia, Mina, and Sam are 18. Zeke is 19. (wordcount: 1,967 for the LMSC) BLEEEEHH!

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 2

    In a different post, she said she was 14 and I have not been notified differently since then

    Mar 4, 2015


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies