User avatar

Adeera

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 2)

    hello again!! down to business! I'm gonna have some fun with color if ya' don't mind [color=#BF00BF]W00TN3SS!! [/color] "After a lengthy lecture by Shirley that it no one would pay ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Everyone's Fool

    oohhh ok so when i read this i couldn't decide if i did or didn't like the feeling of sadness and hopelessness it gave me i think i liked it ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Summer Storm

    you might find a different way of saying . . . It caresses the page I'm writing on you say it twice right after the other and it's a bit ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    Hello! sorry if this is harsh i honestly don't mean to be. "He didn’t notice a dim, luminous orb of blue light flare from the object. He was already fast ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ending at a Moments Notice

    OOoohhh i like this a lot! sheesh your really good at this anyway on to the review!! this is really good the flow is great and the words are put ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Still Have Hope...

    once again very nice job I noticed one problem . . . "what is thought is cannot be read." is it suppose to say that?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    hey !! i thought i would review again 'cause i read it over and so yeah anyway moving on!! it's really good much better than the first draft but the ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Griffon

    i liked it pretty well i felt like i was on a roller coaster but my only problem was mentioned above at first i was picturing a forest person in ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wondrous World

    this is adorable!! really i loved it. but i must say it's was hard to read in the white. i understand that it's the 'pure angel' effect but i had ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Im "Just"

    why do I write this if i don't like to write poems, is that I only write poems when I am in my emotional stage where sadness reigns in me. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Party Like A Zombie

    yeah so this made me laugh it's very clever my only problems are the same ones little princess pointed out so i'm not gonna nitpick but honestly i'm not much ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wings of Concrete

    Very nice poem :!: I quite enjoyed reading this. The wording you had, the flow, the rhymes, they all just made this poem great :D I really hope to read ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark(Ch.1)

    well girlie here are my thoughts the firsts part was VERY confusing and i think i know why, i do this sometimes too i get really excited about the story ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark

    wow i liked it a lot it really caught my attention and you described everything so well i could see it all !! one thing that really bothered me (it ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Real Me

    i think this was beautiful, and i felt like i can relate to it, i liked the line "no-one will get my hearts key" i think mostly the reason i ...

    Jul 15, 2010


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare