User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Belieber

    First off, I have to agree with Iggy, the format is not right. But what the heck, it's funny. I know I've pretty much already reviewed this for you, (but ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled:Chapter 4

    Like I said for the last chapter, it's going a little fast. There's just not much detail there. I'll expound on it a little and give you some suggestions this ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 3

    First off, I am thoroughly enjoying the story. It's fun, the characters seem interesting, the dialogue isn't drab and boring. But this chapter was really, really fast, especially the part ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 2

    This chapter was as good as the first, but a little funny. Your last sentence, "And that's exactly what happened." Brilliant in its simplicity. It sounds like the end of ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 1

    Well, this was definitely intriguing. Dark and mysterious is always a good way to start out a book, but that means your readers are going to have high expectations. Your ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: You Wonder

    First thing I thought of when I read this was the movie "Penelope." Not that it's relevant to anything but, I thought of it :D Your poem is very short ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Realistic Re: There once was a young girl...

    I will be frank, this isn't written very well, and I wasn't intrigued or that interested. But when I got to the bottom, I realized that I was just being ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Art » Other, Romantic Re: The Riddle and The Answer

    Lol, this was awesome. So short, so simple, but a lot of bang. This would go great as a cheesy pickup line. Not much to say about it, as there's ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Spiritual, General Re: I'm not ready

    This story was quite interesting and fun to read. I like that you framed up Death to be an old man, as this is much more realistic and intriguing than ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Asterisks

    Very interesting. I usually don't read or review things that have strong language in them, but, though this one definitely fits that description, I was intrigued by the style and ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Words I Couldn't Explain

    First off, I like the poem. The word "acerbic" is one I've never heard, and I know a lot of words, so good job on that. I love getting to ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Potential comes in black and white.

    "·I realize I am not writing in complete sentences. This is because and when I wish to convey feeling over meaning." While this didn't make sense itself, but I understand, ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Paper Boat

    This poem was classic. I've read a lot of other stuff similar to this, and I remember a specific poem that was virtually the same, but that doesn't really matter ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Pineapple Precipice

    Wow, this was awesome! You give it such a whimsical feel, yet there's the underlying and very prevalent mystery that you bring out in the last stanza. "Hawaiian breezes, umbrella ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: But They Are Not.

    The poem befits the title and description very well. You've done a great job here of really, vividly painting these images of hate and despair in my mind. I can ...

    Jan 26, 2014


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman