User avatar

67DemonSlayer

67DemonSlayer

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    Hey there, Okay I must say that this is hard to read without the paragraphs being separated but other than that this is a very cute and entertaining story. I ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Those Memories

    Hey there here to drop off a review! I must say that this piece was very sweet and I really liked this piece. although it was sad it also had ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In Silence...

    Hey there dropping a quick review! First i must say that I absolutely love this piece! I feel that it is very relate able or it is to me at ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: christmas kisses on your mouth

    Hi there giving you a quick review! Okay so first of all this is a great piece and it is very sweet. This may or may not be a part ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Hello here to give you a super quick review! Like others before me have said your format does make this piece look very professional and I think that you have ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monster

    Hey there just dropping off a quick review for your beautiful poem! First i would just like to say great job. I really liked this piece and i can really ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: they sink

    Hey there here to give you a review! This is amazing and i really love this piece. I love the way you worded this and I love the way your ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I wish I could tell you

    Hey here to give you a quick review! First of all i really liked this poem and i thought it would be great as a song like Delirium and farahmasud ...

    Nov 17, 2014


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead