Home » Literary works » Short Story » Romantic

Those Memories

by Yuee

He went back to the classroom they had together, art. It was bright in the room. Just like the days he spent with her. The class was empty, being it the end of school. Everything stacked neatly. He remembered her smile and the way she laughed. He was smiling himself, when he thought of the happy memory. Even the memory of the time they painted mustaches on each other or put away the supplies. The happy times...but those were back then. When they were still together. He went back to the coffee place they used to go to, almost everyday. It was still going, although, not much people were there. He sat down and ordered two. As he waited, he looked out the window. Rembering the way she sat and ate. He shook his head and thought,"you lucky bastard. You had your chance." He remembered her dark brown eyes. When she drank or ate or did anything, they still looked down. Still looked murky and broken. Like she was sad and just wanted things to be okay. Those eyes he fell in love with. He'll never forget it. After finishing one of his drinks,he went to the florist. There he got a bokay of beautiful flowers,all different. "She never did like one, she loved all. ",he thought. The florist asked,"For your wife?" He chuckled,"Ah,no. I'm not married and niether am I seeing anyone. But it is for someone special." He payed and left. As he came to his final destination. He walked n walked. Until he came to a large stone. He was sorry he wasnt there that day. He had already broken down from the news, he had already planned everything, so now he promised to always come back. He laid the flowers near the stone, put the second coffee near the flowers, and put the picture of them two in art class. He patted the stone and said" I miss u stacie" and left. As he left the stone that said"Stacie Nik   She fought bravely"

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 pm
rustytypewriter says...

I was alone, desperate, and hungry. I had lost my group in the forest on the first day. Of course "Camp Stranded" had to be located in the middle of nowhere. Literally, the place was called No Where City! The name was definitely appropriate. I hadn't seen anything since we had gotten here.

I looked up at the sun. It was setting. I had to build a fire, and quick. I grabbed some small twigs, branches, and matches. Luckily I had brought some for the trip. Soon I had a small fire going, and I leaned up against a tree. I pulled out my backpack and emptied the contents onto the ground. A small bird fluttered to the ground a few feet away from where I was sitting. I watched me curiously.

"A flashlight." I said, as I flipped it on and off. "Better conserve the batteries." I put it aside. "My survival guide." I tossed it over my shoulder to where the flashlight lay. The bird chirped at the noise but still stood by me with beady black eyes.

I continued to look through my belongings. "My watch," I tapped the glass. "Broken." I said, and I threw it at a nearby tree. The glass shattered.

"A pair of shorts, a t-shirt, five dollars, and a pen with paper." I threw the pen and pater away. What was I supposed to do with them anyway? "A half-eaten granola bar and seven skittles." I finished. My dad had insisted on not bringing electronics, so that we could "bond" with the other campers. I folded the t-shirt and shorts and put them into my bag, followed with the survival guide, flashlight, money, and granola bar. The bird looked at me and the granola bar.

The bird looked at me and the granola bar. It then flew into my backpack and off into the air with the granola bar.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yelled at the bird. It was surprisingly strong. I looked

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 pm
rustytypewriter says...

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:41 pm
rustytypewriter wrote a review...

Hey there here to drop off a review!

I must say that this piece was very sweet and I really liked this piece. although it was sad it also had a cheerful side to it. In my opinion this had very good details that really helps the reader visualize the story. It seems that you really thought about this piece before you wrote it or spent a lot of time really thinking of the way things should be placed. In conclusion I really like this piece. Keep Writing! :) Hey there here to drop off a review!

I must say that this piece was very sweet and I really liked this piece. although it was sad it also had a cheerful side to it. In my opinion this had very good details that really helps the reader visualize the story. It seems that you really thought about this piece before you wrote it or spent a lot of time really thinking of the way things should be placed. In conclusion I really like this piece. Keep Writing! :)

Hey there here to drop off a review!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:16 pm
67DemonSlayer wrote a review...

Hey there here to drop off a review!

Yuee says...

Thank you ^^ >_< <3

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare