Random avatar

200397

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    I have been waiting to read this book for ages! And now the sequel's out so I have to read that one first before I read the other one! *starts ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Time Dissolves Itself - Preface

    Hey, Ashley. I decided to come check out your new story. I am pumped! :D Note: Some of the corrections are just ones that sound better to me, but feel ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    Hey, Ash! I'm glad you're still going strong. How's it down in Tennessee? Is it humid? It is here; it's disgusting. :P Okay, I agree that this is a rocky ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back to Back

    Hey Ash! I had to check this out, since you don't write poetry often! :lol: Droplets of dew fall freely (This confused me at first, because you said dew instead ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The novel- ch.6

    Hi, ofir! I'm Sunny, and I shall be reviewing this for you today. :) I haven't read the other chapters, but I thought I'd look at this anyway. chapter 6- ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Once Upon a Morning

    Hey, Sparkle. I'm back again to review! :) So after reading this through, I think you ought to read this: It's on punctuation with dialogue. Look through this chapter and ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    Hi, Ash! Yay, another chapter! Who-hoo! “Sophia?” I nearly leaped out of my skin when I heard my name, clutching at my chest, wide-eyed . Michael, the orator, gave me ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Once Upon a Morning Chapter 2

    Hi, sparkle8744! I'm Sunny, and I shall do a review for you this evening. (At least, it's evening where I am, but I don't know what time it is to ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Hi, Ash. :D It's been a while, but I'm so glad you're shooting these chapters out so fast. Keep it up! :wink: I was deep within the maze-like forest before ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    ANCIENTS: The Odyssey = minor death. I'm doing that book for a school project - I love it. It is a bit hard to understand, but that's because it's really ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    My favorite book in the trilogy was Inkdeath , mostly because it doesn't have a unhappy ending (when Inkheart and Inkspell did.) But also I liked it because Meggie gets ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen

    Hi, Ashley! Darn it, I'm always too late for a good in depth review. I should start working on my reviewing speed. :lol: I really liked this one. Having Ben ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    Hi, Lucy! :smt039 Wow, I can't believe you managed to write this being swamped with the contest. Anyway, I'm excited to read it! A fat droplet of water dripped onto ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Like Broken Glass

    Hiya, Mars! I'm Sunny, and I'll be your reviewer today! :) First of all, I'd like to say that I like this piece very much, and if can remember to ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear

    Great job, Ninja! As for what Peanut and unicyclegurl1994 said, I guess it could be longer- :?: -but the specific style of the poem, like how haiku have a certain ...

    May 4, 2009


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu