User avatar

1ceUponAFriend

  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Death's Reply to Life

    This poem I liked but you kinda lost me near the end. The beginning was really good it captured my attention and gave me a chill. Near the end I ...

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screaming Silence

    Wow! This is amazing and real! I feel like there is someone in front of doing that and I can picture it perfectly. The details are simple yet perfect and ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I promise

    That was beautiful. It left me wondering hoping that there will be more. Is the promise a lie or what. I wish it was longer or had a sequel. I ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Flower Girl

    Hey that wa creepy and sad and very beautiful. I'm not much of a writer but I like the emotion in it. I feel you could add more sentences. Tell ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Broken Friend

    One word WOW. if ur friends make u feel that way then leave them

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sunset Wishes

    It's really good but It feels like ur holding back. It seems like this is about a boy I'm guessing u like but he can't be yours. You new to ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Yours

    Thank you all I'm not really a poem writer. I love to write song for my friends but thank you for making me feel so good on my first work

    Jun 9, 2013


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus