User avatar

100xstupid

100xstupid

  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Learning to Teach

    As an inspiring future teacher, I really felt this. Your speech is wonderfully eloquent and, although your sentencing is a little confusing at some times, you portray your message with ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: No Man Alone

    This is a beautiful and thoughtful poem; this is the first piece I've read of yours and you're clearly a talented poet. Your language is easy to follow but creative ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Humor Re: Fortuna Salad

    I loved that story, you're very talented! Your language is fantastic, especially in the first paragraph. I've never been in a carluccios that sounded so entrancing, so that was very ...

    Apr 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Humor Re: A Short History of Postmodernism - Perspective of a Female Victim

    I have a few things to say about this, but not many. The reason I don't have much to say is that I didn't understand what was going on at ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Joyce's Green

    Hiya, I'm stupid, and I'm gonna go through and nitpick a little, then give you my overall impressions of your story. "Weak stupid critter, that's what Joyce said" The punctuation ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Trapped - Chapter One

    This piece is rather long, so I'm gonna mix it up a little and got through section by section for the whole story. The first paragraph sets the tone well, ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hey there! I'm gonna give you a review, which may take a little while as this is rather long. I'm gonna give my general thought and impressions after I nitpick ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Eagle (UsUk)

    At one point I thought I was offended... but then I was laughing. I'm not even sure how to go about reviewing this strange and wonderful story. It was an ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Burning Love-Prologue

    Hi there, I'm just gonna go through and nitpick a few little things before I get into the meat of the review. "I am running, running through a field of ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Escaping Reality

    As the others have mentioned, you have a good writing style and your flow and sentencing are good. You have a good grasp of language as well, though I wont ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: .

    Hi there, I'm Stupid and I will be reviewing your story today from the perspective of an ex-pokemon master. I'll go through first and point out your spelling/grammar mistakes, of ...

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Culture Re: Natural High

    Hi, I'm Stupid and I'll be reviewing you today. I love the first stanza, it's witty and sweet. You don't feel the need to overstate yourself, which is good. The ...

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Doves of Forgotten Harmony

    Hi there, I'm Stupid and I'll be reviewing your poem tonight. I can see you've put some effort into your flow here, though I was impressed by your vocabulary. I ...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prom

    Hi there, I'm Stupid, and in exchange for your review of my story I'm gonna write a review, just for you. I'll nitpick my way through first, then read it ...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: The Ballad: Chapter 2

    I enjoyed the first chapter of the Ballad, so I thought I'd review this bit as well. I'll go through for spelling and grammar first, then give my overall impression ...

    Mar 25, 2013


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf