User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Perfection

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This has good potential. but it needs a bit of revision. I'm gonna do some suggestions. You don't have to change it. Or maybe use ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Betrayal

    Hi there. I'm really sorry if this is going to seem harsh. This is actually... bad, in my opinion. it's empty. i couldn't feel what you felt. I couldn't see ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Do you feel as good as you put on?"

    Hey there! I liked this. I can relate easily to this. I agree with everything above. I don't have much more to say... I sit back down on the bathroom ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 14

    oh, I was last to review. Again. i must check on updates more frequently. Anyway, i found something that might help you! So: “The pot calls the kettle black.” Nate ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden - Prologue

    Hey there, Meep! :D Happy to see your still doing new projects. You know, your stories are always a nice read. it has a touch that makes it intresent. i've ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I would rather...

    Hi there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this... not sure if it will help, since it's SO short, I can't say much. I would rather fly with the birds ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 12

    Hi Meep! I'm the first one reviewing... ha ha :D hum... simply loved it. I read it twice, but I always get to much absorbed in the story I don't ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 5

    Ahhhh!!!! I meant ha ha ha ha ! *laughs insanely, just like you* The end was the best part! Completely hilarious! All points noticed by me are already pointed out... ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 4

    he he... this one really caught me! So funny!!!! :D Again, nothing to say... -_-' You'd be surprised with my self-esteem... either as a writer or a person... LOL I ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 3

    Hey there! Not much too say, but I feel the need of commenting on every chapter... I think a good review will always help a writer to write. At least ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    Hi there Meep! I'm a bit late on the reviews, I've been busy :D Awesome chapter! OMG, I'm completely loving the story! It's completely hilarious and also real. You know ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Light Of.

    Hi there! I really liked this! Everyone else has pointed out the points in need of revision, so i have nothing else to say... Just wanted to leave my opinion ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And the Show Must Go On

    Hey there! Happy new year! :D Ok, so on to the review! The points I wanted to stand out, are already stood out... I don't have much too say. This ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Namine

    Hi there! I'm Kat, and I'm gonna review this since everyone else were rude enough to not say anything. I think this is cute! :D Too short... it's like one ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    Hi Meep! Everyone has said what I thought so, again, I won't be much of a help! I still reply to tell you I really like this! It's a good ...

    Dec 29, 2008


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes