12+

Imaginary Conversations #1

by Maximilia

Eferhilda wrote a review...

I can picture this as something colored similar to how Sin City was done. Black and white, save for a few key areas which would be bright and brilliant color. There is something very alluring about the overall content. I want to know more about these two strangers that have met and are having this conversation that seems pointless and yet profound at the same time.

I love this one line.

Her name is the constellation of freckles flecking her cheeks and the shoulder beneath her breathing bra-strap.

The imagery here is breathtaking and really captivating. This is the line that hooks me completely and drives me to finish this mysterious tale.

Unique wrote a review...

I like this! It is very interesting and kind of Book Thiefy... I dunno. It is kind of hard to explain this. My mind is saying, "What did I just read?!" and it is scrambling to pick up files to categorize this work... But the aura around me says, "So peaceful... So, so peaceful...". True indeed, very peaceful. But me, I am saying, "Very nice... I think I shall keep this as a nice memory..." Thank you for this memory... :D

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar