Home » Literary works » Art » Humor

12+

Sex God?!

by MargoSeuss

yellow wrote a review...

Hey Margo! Elysium here with a review.

So, I am going to rescue this from the Green Room, finally.

Honestly, pretty comical. I don't enjoy sex jokes very much, but this was exceptional. Also, your artwork is done very well. It's short and done very simple. It isn't REALLY long like most comics.

This is very creative, so typical of how people are a bit perverted by mishearing things. Other than I said that I was glad that it is short and simple, maybe if there was a part 2 it would add more and be fun, I guess?

Well, sorry about this review being short. I definitely want to see more satires. Being a satirist is a true talent and I really don't know a lot of people who can do amazing things like this. Don't give up and always write!

-Elysium

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:21 am
Renn says...

Very cute and simply done! Both in artwork and content. Giggle-worthy.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:27 am
TheShauzer wrote a review...

Oh my God man, this was definitely a 'giggle' piece. Honestly, every time I read one of your pieces I - at the very least - chuckle to myself. I can't criticize the drawing because I'm a writer and it all just looked really cool to me, so I'm just gonna say that was really cool! The comedy? I liked the idea of the guy being really confused and what not and the mix-up and the sex god, all of it. But there were some things I didn't get, some things that just weren't believable enough for me. I don't engage in humorous writing that much, so if I'm wrong don't mind me, but if someone told me --..... Never mind, I just got the joke about the brush... "INTO all of those hard to reach spots". Oh, I see, you dirty-minded fiend you! If that wasn't the joke it should be :') Also, why does the main character turn around and go "Anubis?" I wouldn't take the impression they were talking about my cat if they said "bath with a lady"... Maybe that's just me though, as i said comedic writing isn't my strong suit.

Thanks for making me laugh, I hope I could be of some kind of help but the only thing about my critique I'm concrete on is that you should develop on this and make it a longer comic. There's so much more - so many jokes and predicaments - that could be added and it just didn't feel like enough.

Yours in ink,
TS.

MargoSeuss says...

Anubis? Ooh, she sounds exotic!

TheShauzer says...

I read it backwards... Now I feel both comically and literately impaired. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:43 am
Love says...

Haha, that's pretty cool :D I haven't seen many comics here, especially ones that worked XD

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 am
Eros says...

Haha! :D It was really funny! I loved to read it! It is all about a big misunderstanding--Between a cat being a lady! Hehe! You made me laugh! :D :D :D :D :D :D !!
Nice to read your comic. How do you make that pictures? Was it drawn b hand and then sanned and uploaded? xD

MargoSeuss says...

Yes. I drew it by hand and then scanned it to my computer. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:12 pm
Prokaryote says...

Classic Margo.

The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb