12+

The Mess

by MargoSeuss

AllisonArgent says...

Hey that was so amazing but what you could do is make the words a bit bigger so that everyone can be able to read it.

PoeticCowboy wrote a review...

I love it MargoSuess! It was funny and down right hilarious to me! I loved the drawings and the doctors looks with the Gothic one. The only critique that I have is that on some parts it was hard to see what the words said, but also as I said, that was the only critique that I had. I really honestly enjoyed this piece of work that you did. Great Job!

~PoeticCowboy

birk says...

Hah, I love this <3

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:05 am
TahaT11n wrote a review...

Hilarious. You can come up with weird and funny things. And what I like more is that you use your experience to come up with these things. Like Terence.
Well, I felt like Terence himself was a ghost, the way you have drown him. And the blood thing was cooleo. I liked it that you used red color, although it was all black and white, for the blood.
And that small cloth covering the genitals..lol. But, I guess that's what needs to be done. Dead bodies should be paid respect, too. And, they have privacy too.
I think, it was Terence's fault for the blood to splatter like this. Still, the girl's gotta do the cleaning, damn it!

Bit of critics..

In the first pic, you cut off Terence's face. Also, the place where the girl is standing. She looks like flat-chested. And, also, her position beside the table didn't seem so well-done to me. Gotta do some editing there. Also, the hanging hand of the dead body- it looks like a stick. And, Terence's hands in the first pic, they need editing too, I think.

In the pic where the girl says- "It's getting everywhere" - I think, the blood splatters need some editing. I can see the blood coming out of the chest/ or whatever part of the body it is. And then I see blood on the back/behind side of the table. Just how much blood is coming out??!!

In the pic where Terence says- "Ah, such beautiful color" - the angle of his stare/looking. Where is he looking?? Is he talking about the blood or the dead body's color?

In the last left pic- the blood spatters look like "red hair of Terence". I think, you gotta edit that one, too.

This is all from me. Hope I could you help you with your drawing. ^-^

MargoSeuss says...

Thanks for the comment! Terence is referring to the colour of the body. Preservative chemicals have a tint to them. Once injected, they add a natural looking colour to a body. My comics are all hand drawn, which makes it difficult to edit. Perhaps I'll figure out how to edit my drawings more advanced with a photo editing program. Right now all I can do is enhance the drawings. Actually changing them digitally is much more difficult. I'll keep practicing though!

TahaT11n says...

I suggest you try to improve your hand- drawing. Hand-drawing is cooler than the digital one.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 am
TahaT11n says...

Hi, Margo.

saw you in the pic forum with Carboncore, you loooked sooo beautiful

Ok, I would really love to give a review on it , might not be a good one, though. But, I couldn't get if it was Left-Right or Right-Left. You know, I just read Japanese manga and they are Right-Left.. but others are usually Left-Right. So, it made me confused. :/

MargoSeuss says...

You read it like a comic book. Left-right. Thanks. :D Carboncore and I are buds.

TahaT11n says...

'Kay.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 am
TahaT11n says...

Hi, Margo.

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard