Mictest

by Kushalarvind

Mic check 1 2 3

Mic check 1 2 3

Suryangu chandrangu bandare munisu nagutada bootayi manasu.

Rajangu ranigu muridodre manasu aramaneyagenaite sogasu

Pee peeee peeeeee peee quouoo quioouu

When I popped this into google translate... this is what I got:

If the sun and the moon come, the heart of the smiling butt.

If the king and the queen are broken, the mind is as beautiful as a palace

I am guessing that "the heart of the smiling butt" is not what you intended, but maybe it is? Not sure! But it did make me laugh. It looks like maybe you're working with some parallel between the sun and moon and king and queen which is a compelling start.

Welcome to YWS! If you need any help finding your way around the site, feel free to reach out.

alliyah

Snoink wrote a review...

Hi!

Okay, I know this wasn't a serious work and you probably don't care about any comments for this. You were probably just testing out the site, haha. HOWEVER. I just want to say that the language that you used looked sooooo convincing. I stuck it in a language translator to find out what it would say, and it looks like it was just randomness. However, it looks like a real language! It makes me guilty... I would love to create a fantasy language that looks as realistic as this, lol.

Anyway, in the future, you might be better off using your points to post something of yours that you like. After all, every work costs 200 points! ;) Not only that, but you have to review two things thoroughly to earn back those points!

Anyway, I'll donate you some of my points so you can post something you like and want a real review on, lol. Also, welcome to YWS! :)

Dossereana wrote a review...

Hi @Kushalarvind I'm here to do a very short review on your work.

So I'm guessing this might have been a test to see how things work on the sight, unless I'm missing the point to all the unreadable writing?

Hehe although my impression of this I think this is what I'd end up posting if I was siting in school being bored out of my mind XD, or if your having trouble with your math's and you needed to jot down some random numbers.

If this was something completely different though from anything that I thought it might be, I'd love to here about what it was that you where trying to bring across, if you have any questions about YWS just ask and I can point you to someone who might be able to help you out!! :)

I hope you have a great day/night whichever side of the world you're on.

@Dossereana Flying Over The Green Room And Spreading Shards Of Encouragement

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian