Well here we go again

by Kushalarvind

Fuck it, I'll just start spewing whatever ran through my mind during our last conversation where I abstained myself because I thought that was the better thing to do as per law.

First and foremost, read till the end since you have taken time to get this far the rabbit hole. 

Yes, you did give me multiple hints that you like me which i completely missed because I'm an ape when it comes to love games . You literally were texted me when srinivas was proposing to you and were stalking me when you were in your "supposed relationship".

You say I don't know the meaning of relationship. In a way it's true I don't know to the play the cat & mouse game , fake 1000 shit on dates to make other feel elevated and end up using eachother instead of growing the bond. You people can't even bring about logical reasons to your actions .

You did choose other numbnuts over me , by doing so entering hall of pain from white faggot who you thought was so charming when he didn't care shit about you, even when pedo entered your life you straight up ignored me . You even ditched me for your stupid situationship with Osama bin manzoor and most worst of all you striked down my idiotically long proposal for a cheating faggot. And when you find yourself beaten up by these bastards you literally claim these were never meant to be and don't even care to dissect what you did wrong and end up doing the same bullshit again. if your therapist isn't bringing these things up and then you are pouring the money down the drain

You and I love the same, when people like you and me fall in love it isn't just some simple thing like others feel and go on about their hook up culture. When you love you give a part of your soul to that bond. Enough with your "you never loved me" horseshit . We both know two hands clapped to create the mess we both are in . In fact this coming back again and again is what I learnt from you. No matter what happened you always came back to me and i always kept my doors open.

I see how boys are supposed to impress the girl with gifts to whoo her into their trap. Instead of that trickery I'm taking the road of expressing instead of impressing because I really care on how the bond is reformed. I'd want both of us to go through agni pariksha to find out what the hell actually went wrong.

So many things have happened in these years I literally feel like i have lost my superpower and have been living the life of a normal person, but one thing I'll never do to bend my will to the world it'll be hard for me but I know whatever I feel will be real. I have gifted you many things and in those not even one was to impress you, i enjoyed celebrating you in doing so "the arrogant overlord" in me who never cared for love or true love learned what love would mean it's not just you every things I have done I did it with full devotion and all of them repaid me . I stand in a place in my life now that I was never supposed to attain , i realise only now the amount of disadvantages that were thrown at me and I competed against them and won and will win ahead.

I do feel bad not having you in my arms but even more tragedy is seeing you fall off from becoming a person who could have been the best person to settling for something ordinary and blending in with this shitty world. That pains me a lot, i genuinely thought I might not be the best person for you since I was not a doctor etc etc and even thought you really did find someone better than me ..but talking to you about it . Instantly it felt it was and I jumped the gun with my long proposal and i tried to warn all along. 

Now if you ask me, i think you'll never come across a better love than mine . You try to ignore it but fail because you have no idea what to do and are taking decisions based how your world will perceive it.

I know you would undefinetly choose me if take the decision for you and you only , I'll be waiting for the time you turn back your mind to that little girl that invited me to your house . This time I want enter your house because that's what I want . To hear your heart beat and feel your frantic breath on my chest as I protect you from the impending zombie apocalypse.

Ending with joke because this is not a romantic letter instead this was supposed to be a rant . 

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:13 am

First Impression: This is quite the piece here. I mean it certainly feels like a bit of a passionate just sort of calling out just shouting out this person's emotions as loudly as possible going through just anger and then cooling off to a hint of desperation and longing towards the end. If a rant is what it is meant to be, it succeeds very well.

it, I'll just start spewing whatever ran through my mind during our last conversation where I abstained myself because I thought that was the better thing to do as per law.

Well this is a start and a half here. Letting us know of some very interesting undercurrents running through everything as we get underway and just immediately establishing a powerful connection between the two characters here. Let's see where exactly we're headed here.

You say I don't know the meaning of relationship. In a way it's true I don't know to the play the cat & mouse game , fake 1000 on dates to make other feel elevated and end up using eachother instead of growing the bond. You people can't even bring about logical reasons to your actions .

You did choose other numbnuts over me , by doing so entering hall of pain from white who you thought was so charming when he didn't care shit about you, even when entered your life you straight up ignored me . You even ditched me for your stupid situationship with Osama bin manzoor and most worst of all you striked down my idiotically long proposal for a cheating . And when you find yourself beaten up by these bastards you literally claim these were never meant to be and don't even care to dissect what you did wrong and end up doing the same again. if your therapist isn't bringing these things up and then you are pouring the money down the drain

Oh my we are hitting hard on this one. Loving the vibe there though. Its not often that this much swearing ends up working but this is one of those rare moments it does when it gets across the sheer magnitude of emotion this person happens to be feeling in this particular moment and I'm loving it so far. Its clear there's just a bit of a visceral reaction happening here.

Hmm this is a nice little paragraph. You can feel sort of maybe that the strongest emotions have calmed down a little and now this person is just getting fully to their actual feelings and there's a surprising amount of vulnerability coming out here which I love. It really grounds the piece quite nicely.

I do feel bad not having you in my arms but even more tragedy is seeing you fall off from becoming a person who could have been the best person to settling for something ordinary and blending in with this world. That pains me a lot, i genuinely thought I might not be the best person for you since I was not a doctor etc etc and even thought you really did find someone better than me ..but talking to you about it . Instantly it felt it was and I jumped the gun with my long proposal and i tried to warn all along.

Hmm this is bringing up some interesting little undercurrents here. We're seeing hints that this person wasn't exactly the nicest to them and may have caused some problems with relationships the person was having with other. Definitely ends up making the whole things a touch more gray.

Oh my that is quite the subversion to end on there. I almost if that's an author's note right there because it almost feels like it vaguely breaks the fourth wall just a little bit there. Quite the ending honestly, coming full circle there.

Overall: Overall a pretty powerful piece all round I think. You do a wonderful job of bringing it to life here, and creating this rather powerful voice for this character. Definitely feels like a fairly realistic ran just elevated perhaps a notch or two above for the extra drama and I loved it.

Kate

Kushalarvind says...

Thank you very much for this review.
Means a lot

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 am
avianwings47 wrote a review...

Hey, hey! I'm Avian, here to drop off a quick review for you! Welcome to the site, we hope you'll like it here! Today, I'll be using the wonderful YWS S'more Method review template. (You should really check it out if you want to do reviews!)

Top Graham Cracker - First Impressions
First off, you've got a lot of raw emotion packed into this! For lack of a better word, I'll call it prose, since it seems to have some of that poetic essence slipped into the cracks of this piece. As I was reading this, I found myself reciting it almost as a spoken-word poem, which is awesome for flow and rhythm! From the end of this, though, I see that it may have not been so intentional, but rather a rant. I did get the feeling that it was written very rushed and quickly, which can add a lot of character to a piece like this!

Slighty Burnt Marshmellow - Improvements
I will say, however, that this piece does have quite a few vulgarities. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, especially if it conveys your emotions, but this site is for younger audiences, so the excessive swearing may cause others to shy away from this piece.

Also, the genres you chose for this piece kind of confused me. I didn't get a sense of either of the ones you chose but correct me if I'm wrong here. If you don't feel that any of the genres on the list fit your piece, you can just choose "general" or "other." :D

Melted Hershey's Bar - Highlights
Again, I just love the raw emotion you put into this piece! I can practically feel the anger and hurt through the screen! You did an excellent job of conveying this. There's also a nice little twist at the end when the narrator reveals that they really want the person they love back. It's a nice ending that ties off those loose ends, as well as leaves the reader with a somber note.

My favorite line has got to be the last sentence. I really like that you made it a separate paragraph, it adds more punch to it. This line also gives more to that rushed feel to the prose, connecting the narrator more with the reader.

Botton Graham Cracker - Closing Thoughts
Overall, you've got some great things going on here. There was so much emotion within this piece, as well as a nice rhythm that's worth exploring. Just make sure to keep your audience in mind when posting! :D

Keep writing! (And welcome to YWS!) -Avian

Kushalarvind says...

Thanks for the comment.
Like you mentioned this is my first so I didn't know about the rules properly. Will try to follow them thank you

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.