And in my case, had to catch up to other SBs, which I sorta did, so I should have my CP up by this week. I already wrote it, I just need to publish it now.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
Yes, that would be today. The weekend is here, and my new computer has - just now - been setup. Sorry for the wait, m'dear.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
Double-posting to attract attention to the fact that I finally posted my CP! Sorry to keep y'all waiting on that.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind