all rot, all honey

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134
all rot, all honey

index:

1.
2.
3.

your hands, bloody now, won’t feel clean for a while.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 594
Reviews 56
Spoiler
Already in love with this idea. The title captured me from the start, and the introduction line (for lack of a better word) is such an ominous but gruesomely elegant picture. I also just love the use of honey and hands as imagery in poetry, so I may be a little biased... The intro line also gives some spooky vibes to match the Halloween spirit. Extra points. 11/10
it is always another hand that guides me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
so excited to read your work candyhearts! Have loved the poems you've posted on the site so far, so I'm sure this will be a treat! :D Good luck!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Okay, your last poem BLEW me away (all of them are incredible, but something about that one really stood out to me). Your talent is so strong and I can see your own uniqueness shine so brightly though these poems and everything I have seen you post, fantastic work, friend!!! <33 cant wait to see more :D
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer