Granted, but the revelation is so mind-blowing that it . . . blows your mind.
I wish I was more athletic.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Granted, but no one ever gets enough sleep and therefore they die young, so nothing is really gained by the extra time anyway. :\
I wish I was not bored.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders